Bitch outside!!

Jas swore under her breath as she saw Chloe and Sabrina waiting outside for her to come out, it wasn't what she expected... Yet that's Chloe Bourgeois so this was going to be expected of her at some point, Jas decided to go out back since it was like a shortcut to get to school and work so she went by there to get going to school with Lupus hiding in her purse at the moment, they both hated Chloe at the moment "If we walk through here to school, you should be there with ten minutes to spare" Lupus said making Jas smile.

Once they arrived, Adrien was getting out of the car and saw her walking up the steps while greeting Lila, Jimmy and Milana as they went to there locker to get there things for class, the four spoke together as they walked into class together as the other students simply watched them talk together at the moment "I think i'm gonna send a threat to the mayor" Jas mumbled making them turn to her "What did she do this time?" Lila asked as Jimmy slammed his head on the desk and Mila groaned "She was where I lived out front waiting for me to come out" Jas said as they looked at her in shock.

The fact that Chloe was using her dad's power to find out where Jas lived was going to far "But lucky me there is security cameras with mics so i'm sure will find something out" Jas continued making them nod as she pulled out her phone and got to work on a few things, Chloe and Sabrina came as Jas hung up from talking to the mayor and Chloe was walking towards her until her phone rang "Hi daddy!" she said and turned to get to the hall to speak with her father "Looks like someone's gonna get yelled at for using her daddy's power to find someone's address" Mila laughed.

When Chloe came back in, she looked angered as she sat down, Sabrina did and said nothing but look at her friend as class began, no one asked what happened or even tried to understand the problem but there were times when someone would look over to Jas or Chloe while wondering if it was something with them at all, when class ended for lunch Jas and her friends and cousin decided to go under a tree to eat making them all agree since it was such a nice day right now making them enjoy some of Lila's home cook food right now.

They then noticed as they were about to eat, Chloe walking over to them making Jas sigh and roll her eyes at this as she had an idea of what was about to happen, none of them tried to stop Chloe walking over and watching Jas, Chloe then held out a card for Jas to take "My dad is hosting a party tonight to welcome you to Paris and a few other things, he wants you to be there as an honor guest" Chloe explained as Jas took the card and Chloe smiled and then turned to walk away "See you tonight BFF!!" she then said as Jas understood.

Chloe had decided to lie to her father by claiming she and Jas were friends and simply wanted to find her and bring her to school, it pissed her off as she turned to her cousin as he took the card and from pulling his jacket open a bit... The card began to burn making Jas smile "Much better" she said in relief, there was no way that she would go to that party... She would rather call Chloe's dad again and tell him once more what happened and make it clear to him that Chloe lied to him.

They all got back inside after eating (and after Jimmy got rid of the ashes from the card) to get to there next class of the day, Jas wondered on what she should do for the night, she was thinking of movie night but at the same time she would be alone but... She still felt the want of relaxing for the night like this at the moment, as she left for home she turned when Adrien called out to her with what looked to be a bag making her wonder on what he was doing with the item "I want you to have this, and I hope to see you at the party tonight" he said making her look at the bag, take hold of it and then looked at him.

"I won't be going to that party, with Chloe claiming she and I are friends now" she said and then turned to walk away... Leaving Adrien watching her in slight shock, once in her home, Lupus went towards the kitchen to get her and Jas something to eat as Jas got to the couch to begin studying and as her kitten Mitsu crawled over to her side before curling up at her side as she began to study with Lupus flying over to her "Hot chocolate Jas?" Lupus asked making Jas turn and take hold of the mug with a kind smile "I'm thinking of movie night" Jas said making Lupus smile and go look at the many movies Jas had on hand at the moment.

As Lupus chose the movie, Jas checked her phone to see a text from Mari, simply asking her where she was at the moment, raising a brow she replies that she was at home and then asks her why the question and not moments later Mari explains that the whole class was at the party that Chloe's dad was hosting and were all wondering where she was since he named her and she was not seen at all, with a sigh as Lupus set the movie up Jas explained to Mari that Chloe lied to her father by claiming that she and Chloe were 'BFF' and that Chloe simply wanted to know where she was and then sent the text, turned her phone off and watched the movie trailers before starting the movie.