Controlled

It was time, Jasmine's plan was going as she believed making them all surprised at how right she was on all of this happening at all, Mari was now certain everyone was giving up and that they would do one last search tomorrow so she would come to help out set the teams making Jas nod to them when she left first as school ended making them all nod back to her as everyone stayed in class without Marinette knowing as Jasmine set up the teams and locations... All behind Mari's back that day as Jasmine was sure this would work all well.

The next day Mari walked into school to see madam Bustier cleaning up her desk "Miss Bustier? Where is everyone?" she asked as there teacher looked up to her "Everyone decided to give up on finding Adrien so there staying home until something comes up" the teacher explained making Mari nod and walk out of the school as she began to move towards where she hid Adrien to work on her next part of her plan... All without even knowing that eight masked heroes were watching her from a roof making them slowly watch her move as they wait for her to be about a block away before moving to follow her towards her wanted location.

"Let's keep close and watch before making our next move" Loup Heart said making them all nod as they followed her, they were worried of what Mari was even doing and if it was with Adrien then they would need to stop her without a second thought no matter what the cost, they watched her get into a building and waited until she entered a specific part of the building before getting closer to listen in on her "Well Adrien my love~! It would seem that everyone is leaving us alone at last~!" she exclaimed in joy making Jas glare at this as she tried to look inside to see Adrien tied up making her nod to Chloe who went inside with Lila and Jimmy to paralyze Mari as they get Adrien out of the building and towards another roof top.

"Adrien are you alright?" Cobra asked only to be shocked when Adrien moves to try and take her miraculous, this surprised them all as Loup Heart noticed how the bracelet on his wrist was glowing making her quickly move to grab it off him... Which made him freeze, look around before fainting right after that as they had no other choice but take him to the hospital where the doctors could examine him and figure out what even happened to him from the very start, when she picked him up she decided that it was best for everyone to go home while she asked Jimmy to give the one who was Rena Rouge her miraculous while Lila took care of Carapace as she went to the hospital where Adrien was quickly checked in.

His father came in an hour later but Jas was long gone as her job was done so she detransformed and went home to rest for the day while wondering on her day tomorrow and what she would need to do "So much has happened right now" she mumbled as she held her head in her hands while groaning from everything that happened to her now as Lupus flew towards her "It will be alright Jasmine, your mother will soon be captured once more and we will all be safe thanks to you" she explained making Jas nod to her kwami as she stood up and went to the bathroom for a well needed bath at the moment to relax from all of this as she wondered what drove Mari to do any of this.

She got out an hour later to get dressed and eat something as the TV was turned on by her kwami as the news of Adrien being found was being told making her smile as he was better and told the police what had happened, he had gone on a walk with Mari only for her to go crazy and knock him out, he woke up in a building with her telling him how everyone was akumatized and was hunting both of them now so she had to move him at times to be safe, then one night she came and swapped his lucky bracelet with another one and he blacked out after that with no idea of what happened at all to him.

But to his luck it had only been a few hours from when the bracelet was forced on him so it was fine since he was tied up most of the time and Mari was now with the police so she would need to tell them what happened, the next day Jas came in school so everyone could study and rest making her smile and greet everyone as she sat down when Adrien walked inside the class, for a split second he looked at her before smiling and then sitting down making her wonder what was going on as she turned to Lila "The doctors told him it was your idea of how to find him" she said making her nod as she wasn't excited for the day... But it would be good soon enough.

All of a sudden during lunch, an explosion suddenly happened making everyone look at the akumatized girl floating towards them with a smirk, Jasmine stood up as she watched the girl who for some reason was looking straight at her at the moment and she had no idea of why this was happening... And then everything started spinning around her as Chloe, Nino, Lila, Jimmy and even Adrien called out to her as everything was spinning, the girl began laughing for some reason and slowly darkness crept up towards her as she then felt like she was falling from somewhere as she closed her eyes... And someone caught her as she no longer knew what was happening at all to her or anything around her.