FaithRaven on the job!

Lila was in shock at this, Jasmine was trying to avoid a tragedy to happen to Cat Noir or Ladybug like it happened to her, she moved over to her friend as Kibō flew towards Lupus as Jas sat down on her couch "Will figure it out together... Because we're partner's" she said making Jas smile to her friend and then nodded, the two then began to talk in finding ways to figure out how to know who Hawkmoth truly is behind the mask, during that time both kwami's were bonding once more like they had done before they were separated by there new master's which was Jas and her mother.

When the time came for Lila to leave, the girl promised to come by the next day to hang out some more and to make a plan to find some answers to Jasmine's questions, the next day both Lila and Jas weren't at school due to practise "I'm going to show you the steps for the first scene of the video where your in" Jas explained as Lila watched her move, at times she would stop to explain to Lila how to do certain steps so she isn't messing something up and getting herself injured "Come and give it a try" Jas said as Lila nodded and stood, Jas went to start the music so Lila would get a slight idea of the moments she does each step of the dance making Jas smile as her friend moved to the beat.

When they were done, the two decided to get back to Jasmine's place to start there plan about Hawkmoth and figure out who he is under the mask "Will buy copies of the miraculous those two have, give them to the akuma making them believe we wanted to be the only ones around and then that we were leaving for some other place, follow whatever brings them to Hawkmoth and BAM! We know who he is" Lila said making Jas nod to the plan as the two got to work on making them instead with what they needed to make them and then got to waiting for the akuma to appear and attack "All you need to say is Kibō! Destiny unlock" Kibō explained making Lila nod to how she would transform.

Lila got to the balcony doors with the items and transformed, she decided that she would go around to find the akuma and would make sure that Ladybug and Cat Noir can't appear so she could do the job, it was going to be a bit hard right now because even she wasn't sure when an akuma would appear, until she saw water rising up making her look for the source "I am the Siren!" she heard making her fly towards the voice "Siren! I bring to you Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous! In exchange of them please end this water" she said making Siren nod as Lila gave them to her, Siren placed them in a bubble that flew towards where Hawkmoth would be which Lila secretly followed towards where he was at the moment.

She noticed Siren swimming towards where Kim and the other students of her class were as Kim got into the water making her understand that Siren was in love with Kim, she knew that once Ladybug and Cat Noir transform, Hawkmoth would get rid of them and order her to attack them and then to find her, so she moved quickly to follow the bubble without anyone knowing it making her move to contact Jas "Her name is Siren. She's after Kim, I gave her the items and i'm now following the bubble with the items in it to find out who Hawkmoth is" she said making Jas sigh at how well the first step was going and now how the second step had begun "Be careful, we don't know when Ladybug and Cat Noir will appear to fight so we need to make sure that the bubble gets to him fast" Jas said making Lila nod as she made her wings help the bubble move faster.

"Do you think this will work?" Lila asked as she saw the bubble was now lowering towards its location "It will have to work... If not then I don't know what else to do for us to figure out who he is under the mask, and once the two heroes truly fight him... Once he is revealed both the hero will know who he is and who they are under the mask will be alone and lost" Jas explained, Lila knew what Jas was saying, if they don't figure out who Hawkmoth is, then Ladybug or Cat Noir once they uncover who he is the one they are under the mask will be insulted and betrayed for the rest of their lives, when she saw where the bubble was going... She felt like her heart had just stopped for a moment "The bubble got to it's destination. I'm going to move closer to see if I can see what he looks like" she said as Jas tried to make her listen.

"No! Come back now!! We can figure this out another time!" Jas said but she was ignored as Lila moved closer and tried to see who it was, she was surprised at who it was after he yells in anger at the joke of the items before contacting Siren about this as she finds the two heroes to fight them and to get the miraculous making her eyes widen as she then moved to fly away and back to Jas, she looked slightly worried and angered at Lila's actions "You should have come back! It was a bad idea to stay! We could have come back to form a plan about all of this!!" Jas claimed as Lila untransformed as Kibō flew to where Lupus was eating at the moment while Jas sat at the couch "I figured out who he is, and which of the two is related" Lila said making Jas turn to her "It's Gabriel Agreste, and Adrien is Cat Noir" she said making Jasmine's eyes widen.