Marionette

Mari revealed herself dressed like a doll, it was strange to see until they noticed what was attached to her from behind "A puppet" Jas mumbled as she and her cousin got ready to fight her, Mari then moved to attack them making Jimmy block while Jas jumped to avoid the attack and kicked her from behind, Lila didn't know what to do at the moment but watch the battle unfold before her as she simply tried to join but didn't know how to do so and simply stayed at her spot and watch "Give me your miraculous!!" Mari yelled making the two back away.

"We need to stop the crow first" Jas mumbled making her and Jimmy get back to Lila "We need to transform, let's just do it and get on with it" Jimmy mumbled making them nod "Draco! Flame up!" Jimmy yelled first as his blue dragon kwami went into the ear jewel he wore "Kibō! Destiny unlock!" Lila yelled as Kibō went into her hair clip "Lupus! Heart up!" Jas then yelled as her kwami went in her bracelet making the trio transform, the students watched as they transformed into there hero forms and got ready to fight together against Marinette who was prepared to fight as well just like they were.

The trio then moved, they had to make sure Mari can no longer fight or move and then get to the crow to purify it before Mari gets worse, with the crow controlling her thoughts but the longer it was there the further Mari would go into the darknes...

The trio then moved, they had to make sure Mari can no longer fight or move and then get to the crow to purify it before Mari gets worse, with the crow controlling her thoughts but the longer it was there the further Mari would go into the darkness and would at some point the fake Mari will be in full control and destroy the real Mari "We gotta move fast! Raven you distract Mari! Blue find the crow and grab it! I'll try to figure out what caused this!" Loup Heart said making the two nod and each moved around to begin there order making Loup Heart quickly move around Mari in hopes of figuring out what the source is.

Adrien watched the whole scene unroll before him, he didn't know what to do at the moment to help out but he knew he had to do something making him move inside the school to get Plagg out and ask for help "You can't help them kid" Plagg responded making Adrien look at him in slight surprise "What! Why not!?" he demanded making his kwami look at him "It won't do any good, those three can do it on their own... You on the other hand won't be able to do anything to help them" Plagg explained making Adrien look at him in slight despair at his partner's words "I still need to do something to help" he mumbled making Plagg sigh.

"I know you do, but there's nothing we can do to help them at the moment. Right now all you can do is watch them and hope Mari is safe" Plagg explained at the moment as the two then got back outside to watch the battle, Loup Heart pulled her blaster out and began shooting with it, Raven Fate was throwing her daggers as Blue Dragon was using his claws to try and catch the crow as best he could at the moment for Loup Heart to fix later on "Blue! You better have that thing soon!" Loup Heart said as Raven Fate fell to the ground before getting back up quickly to help out once more.

"I got the crow!" Blue Dragon said making Loup Heart nod, she pulled out her blaster and pulled the trigger turning the crow back into the white dove it was before, this made Mari slowly turn back to normal making everyone sigh in relief as Mari slowly looked around confused on what had just happened without remembering what had happened "What?" she asked as Loup Heart went over to help her stand before looking at her two partners "We should get going, this might happen again and we need to be ready" she said making the two nod as the trio then left the scene as the police, mayor and Gabriel Agreste himself arrived to figure out what had happened.

The trio landed on Jasmine's balcony, they quickly got inside and detransformed as Jas went to change the place to be the base "Something is happening in Paris right now with that crow" she explained making the two nod "Could it be your mother?" Lila asked making Jas shrug and Jimmy shake his head "Can't be that, she's under heavy security" he explained but then Jas spoke "She could have also kept a crow close to her, so that it can be used on her and then be able to use her Nightmare Crow abilities once more" she explained making the two and the kwami's have wide eyes at her words in shock.

Mari was taken into an ambulance to be examined after what happened, the students were being questioned about what had happened so they could figure out what happened, but with the little they all knew nothing could be done but be certain that the students were all safe at the moment from all of this, the students were sent home to rest and the school will be closed the next day so they could rest from what happened, the only thing was that none of them spoke about how Jas, Lila and the boy transformed like Cat Noir and Ladybug do believing it was for the best to just be for them to know about at the moment until something happens "I'm surprised you didn't tell on them" Plagg said as Adrien sat on the couch in his room with his kwami flying around a bit "It just helps me to know Jasmine better now" he spoke back as a plan formed in his head.