A new hero

Mari got to her roof to transform "Tikki, spots on!" she said as she transformed into Ladybug, she swung her yo-yo and she then jumped from one building to the next as she went to the Eifel tower to meet up with her partner for there usual patrol, for some reason Cat Noir always wanted to figure out who she was under the mask no matter how many times she told him no and that they had to keep there identities a secret from one another as he tries to flirt with her without success as she was in love with Adrien Agreste, the very boy she was still too shy to tell her feelings to.

When she landed she looked around with a bit of worry for Jas who hadn't come back from her walk but she knew that her friend would go back home when she was ready to do so, she didn't need to wait long as Cat Noir appeared right by her side "Hey there Ladybug! Things going well?" he asked making her roll her eyes and giggle "Hi Cat, and things are well for me" she replied making him smile and nod "We should go look around to make sure nothing bad is happening" she then said making him nod as they got going together to look around.

It was then that he saw her, Jasmine was just walking slowly back to Mari's house making him watch her as she walked inside making him smile once she was gone from his view and then quickly moved after Ladybug, once they stopped to look around for a moment the two just relaxed and spoke together for a moment until the sound of someone walking over to them made them both turn and ready to fight "I am not here to fight, only to give you a warning" she said making them look at her over, her outfit was all white other then the boots, belt and gloves that were pink and a blaster strapped to the back of her belt as they watched her wolf tail move from side to side while the wolf ears twitched lightly on her head.

She was just like them as Ladybug nods to allow her to speak her message as the brown and red haired girl nodded back "My name is LoupHeart, my warning is simple: Your parents might be hiding something right under your nose, so don't trust them" she said and then left them without leaving a trace for them to follow after her as she simply looked at them one last time with her dark brown eyes, the hero's looked at one another before leaving for there homes making Marinette once normal went back into her room where Jas was playing on her guitare a bit making her smile "Hey, how was your walk?" she asked making Jasmine look at her "Fine actually, I got a small look around the place and then came back here to rest" she said making Mari smile and nod.

"Hey! How about tomorrow after school... we go get some ice cream together! I know this person who makes the best ice cream that can actually bring your true love to you" Mari suggested making Jas smile "I'm sorry Mari... while it does sound really fun... I actually have a song to write for my next album" Jas said making her friend look a bit sad "Oh, that's too bad... maybe some other time then" Mari said making Jas smile and nod to her friend as the two spoke a bit more before going to be together for morning as the had class in the morning.

Classes' came and this time Jas was at the car with Mari and drove to school, Alya was at the entrance waiting for her friend that day and was more then happy to meet Jasmine at last as Nino told her everything she had missed the day before "Alya Césaire, nice to meet you Jasmine" Alya said making Jas smile and nod "It's nice to meet you too Alya" Jas said as the three walked into class "Jasmine, you can sit behind Marinette and Alya next to Lila Rossi" miss Bustier said making Jas nod and go to her seat next to Lila who looked a bit interested in Jas at the moment but for some reason Alya glared at her.

As the lesson started Lila kept watching Jas making the girl wonder what she was up to at the moment, she could feel that Lila was a liar due to the aura she had at the moment that showed it to be dark and filled with lies making Jas know that Lila might lie to her at some point about something so she would need to be careful with her when it happens, when lunch came around Jas went to meet with Alya and Mari for lunch until Lila came to face her "Your wrong" she said making Jas raise a brow "What are you even talking about??" she asked as Mari and Alya came over "Your wrong, everything you said are just lies" Lila continued.

"Lila, shut the fuck up with the lies... you never even spoke to her in class" Alya said as the other classmate's glared at Lila and whispered about how she was a liar, Mari pulled Jas to there table to eat at as Nino and Adrien moved to join them "So... what would be the best thing you ever did?" Alya asked making Jas think for a moment "It's gotta be wearing a kimono in Japan for a music video I had" Jas said making Mari nod at the memory... Jas had sent her fabric as a gift from that trip and had yet to even use it at all, Alya kept asking questions that Jasmine was more then happy to answer at the moment.

As lunch ended the three girl's kept talking together as they sat down together while Adrien and Nino watched Lila "Why would she claim Jas was lying?" Nino asked making Adrien shrug his shoulder's "Maybe she wanted to due something bad to her fame to ruin her or something" he said making Nino nod to his best friend as they sat down together as Chloe came in to hug Adrien making him feel annoyed at her coming over to him at this time as five minutes were left before class starts and miss Bustier was now watching as her class walked in and took there seat's before she would start class making her smile once everyone was seated "Alright class, today we will have a small team project to work on" she said making everyone nod and prepare to take notes.