Sunset view

Jas got back to the bakery first due to Mari needing to talk to Alya about something, Jas didn't understand much from that but she decided to leave it to that for now, instead she focused on her next project, she had contacted her manager on an idea for her outfit for her next music video, since it had always been hard for her to choose one she decided to request the most famous magazine company that was all around the world to set a contest for her outfit "I would model ten outfits from ten different designers, then all the readers would need to do is send a text or even vote online for the outfit they like best and after I approve all ten outfits for me to wear" she had explained as the manager saw it now as another way for her to be known.

He accepted the idea and went to work on getting everything set, he said he would also email a bunch of designers and each outfit must have the name of the designer so Jas would know exactly who made what "I have a friend who is a designer, I think she can make something too that will be amazing" she said making her manager accept as she then hung up and got to work on a new song for her to sing next making her walk outside with her guitare to practice a bit and write certain lines for the song, she did have a slight hard time working since to say the truth it was hard when you had no inspiration at the moment "Need some help?" she turned to see Cat noir himself watching her at the moment, she did nothing to answer him or even reacted to his voice instead she turned back to her work.

"Meouch! I'm just trying to talk to you and I get the cold shoulder? That's a bit rude" he said making her roll her eyes, she didn't care much about this at all for all she cared about was the people she was staying with and her work life nothing more "Alright then, do you by any chance know where my princess is? I have a question to ask her" he then said making her sigh "She left to stay with a friend" she said simply making him groan to this and then look to her "Think you could help me?" he then asked making her sigh "Make this quick then, i'm busy" she said making him nod "Alright, so I have a friend. And she meet this guy who is famous, she got requested by her mom to have him help with there work but he doesn't even talk to them about why he doesn't want to. What should she do?" he asked making her sigh as she looked at Cat noir "She should forget it and move on, if this guy doesn't want to help then they shouldn't try to figure out why and just let him be with his stuff" she said and then went inside to turn in for the night.

Morning came and Jas was now getting ready to leave for school making her sing a tune softly as she walked out to get going "I'll see you guys at lunch" she said since while she was going to school it was actually to tell them that she wouldn't be there for the day as instead she had her song to record so she was busy the whole day while she had lunch at the bakery she would then need to go back for recording, she didn't really care about the Agreste clothing line since to her it was simply boring and old fashion style that should just stop right now to spear them the humiliation, she then got a call from the school simply to tell her that they got her message making her hang up and go straight to the studio to get started with her song recording.

As she then walked inside to get to work making her set her things inside the room before getting into the booth, she smiled as she then took the lyrics and got ready to sing as the music started to be played in her ears, she got to singing her song and it took a few tries before they got the first half of the song making her smile as she then took her things and went to the bakery to eat lunch making her smile as she told Tom and Sabine what happened making them ask questions about her work at the studio making her more then happy to answer as she then also worked on her next song making them wonder why it was becoming hard for her to work "I'm done, I should be done sooner then planned so if I do i'll come in the bakery to help you two out" she said making them nod as she then smiled and then left.

As she walked back to the studio a limo drove by making her ignore it as Adrien tried to talk to her, except she didn't answer and instead went into the studio to get to work on finishing up her new song, after a few breaks Jas was able to finish the song making her then smile as she then asked if she could work on another song for now with the extra time she had on her next song making the people accept and leave her as she then worked on her song making her smile as she started getting ideas for the song and even the title making her at times sing it out loud slightly as she finished it up and to her surprise two more before she left for the bakery to help out.

As she moved to help them out with baking and serving the customer's she went to bed to rest a bit making her relax and take a nap making her sigh and smile as she then closed her eyes and went to sleep for a bit, it wasn't long before her phone rang as an email was sent to her about how Chloe was successfully taken care of and was now given a strong warning that anything connected to Jas was in Chloe's possession she would be arrested due to being of age, she smiled and walked downstairs with a sigh as she could smell dinner at the moment making her smile and join them and then taking a shower before going to bed, in the end she woke up early in the morning unable to sleep anymore making her groan as she got to the roof in hopes of something to help her, as she looked around she then noticed Cat noir seated at an edge and right behind him the sun starting to rise.