A discovery

Mari had to figure out what was going on, and what better way than to see master Fu for help? Mari had to wait until classes were over, get home and tell her parents she would be going out to go then see him with Tikki waiting until they were at the door to his office to come out, once they were certain everything was good Mari lightly knocked on the door and then walked inside as the old man was making himself some tea "Marinette, please sit" he said making her do so as there kwami sit together for their own time together.

"Master, I just discovered that my best friend is actually a miraculous hero, she turns into a wolf and fights just like when i'm Ladybug" Mari explained, master Fu stood up and went over to some books he has at the moment making her wonder what he was up to "It would seem that another set of miraculous has been awoken" he said as he opened the book and began looking through the pages looking for something making her watch him for a moment Wayzz came over "It's not often we find this" he said as master Fu then turned the book for her to see a picture of a set of miraculous.

"The difference in your miraculous and these ones is the level of power" master Fu explained making Mari look at them "They have a special power which the kwami can do something different to ours, ours can change forms and help us battle in different ways but there's... I am not sure what they do" he explained making Mari nod, she wondered what it was but she knew that at some point she would see what it was and then she would understand it "For now I must figure out a way for you to be able to aid them in combat, the way you cleanse an akuma does not work on the ones they battle" he then said and stood up "I will send Wayzz when I figure something out but for now simple try to aid them when you can" he said making her nod and walk out with Tikki back in her purse.

Cat Noir watched Mari walk away and slowly went inside to see master Fu, he had to speak with him about something and he was the only one who could understand, just as he was about to walk in the door opened to see master Fu "Ah Adrien, please come in" he said making Adrien nod and follow, Plagg moved to be with Wayzz as Adrien sat down "I see something troubles you" he said making Adrien nod "A girl at school fights and I really wanted know her better" he explained as master Fu sipped his tea slowly while listening "It is hard to understand these sort of things, but there are times when people can guide you to understand" master Fu said.

But that simply confused Adrien, he had no idea of what that meant at the moment and he had no choice but to go with what was told to him, he left with Plagg in his jacket as they then had him transform and get back home "So what are you going to do kid?" Plagg asked as he went to eat his cheese "I'm not really sure... Right now she wants nothing to do with me so I can only wait" Adrien said as a light knock came from his door as his father then walked in "Having troubles son?" he asked making Adrien sadly nod as his father moved to the couch and invited him to it to sit with him "I remember the day I first saw your mother... I was a stuttering mess around her" his father began as Adrien's eyes widen.

Marinette was just like that around him!! He turned to his father "I could never say anything that made sense to her, most students laughed at me but not her" he continued "Most of the time I was in the library sketching some designs and she would find me there and admire my work and I would blush and do my best to leave" he said and looked down "But she stopped me, she asked if she could model one of them, I accepted without knowing what I was doing and I ended up making a dress I sketched while thinking of her. She loved it and wanted to wear more of my work" he then said making Adrien nod "In the end, it was thanks to your mother that I became what I am now" he concluded.

Adrien never knew that story until now and was happy that his father opened up about it, his father said that he would be there for dinner in a few minutes and that he just had to work on something "Could you teach me how to design and sew!?" he then quickly asked, his father was just about to walk out and turned to smile to his son "Come along then" he said making Adrien smile and run after his father, they worked together until midnight where Adrien fell asleep, Gabriel smiled towards his son and carried him to bed, once done he went back to his workplace to look over what they had done and decided to try and help him finish it before he would need to leave for school.

Jas woke up the next day with Lupus sleeping beside her, the girl smiled towards her kwami and began to get ready for the day with lastly doing her hair "Maybe I should get it cut and start wearing makeup?" she asked herself as Lupus flew into the room "Ooooh~! Jasmine!! That would look amazing for you" Lupus said making Jas smile and nod while pulling out her phone "Then i'll get an appointment ready for my hair then and ask Lila to come with me to shop for some makeup" she said and got those done before moving to her kitchen to prepare breakfast, Jas always made enough for herself and her kwami, it was her way to show her partner how much she means to her, once done and eaten the food the two got everything cleaned and left for school... Until Jas saw Chloe's limo and herself waiting outside her building.