A cat who was curious

Adrien followed LoupHeart... Jasmine towards the Eiffel tower, he could tell that this would be where she would train him, he wasn't all that sure of what to do or even say... He knew who she was behind the mask but he was also worried that she might not train him if he brought it up "Adrien, you can stop thinking about telling me you know who I am behind the mask... I took my time to transform on purpose so you could see it" he looked at her in shock from that just then, if that was true then "But why!?" he demanded making her turn to him slowly "Because I knew that one day you would too be revealed of behind your mask... Just like I was when I defeated my mother Nightmare Crow" she explained making his eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" he asked with fear slipping out of his voice "Just like you, my mother was well known for her clothing collections and making me work and never be able to go to school, I became LoupHeart to stop evil and Nightmare Crow for good. When it was revealed that she was my mother... It was also revealed to my team who I was behind the mask, they never told anyone but... Everyone believed I would become evil like my mother" she explained as she was looking at the stars and moon before turning back to Cat Noir with a serious look on her face "Just like you, once Hock Moth is defeated... It will be revealed that he is Gabriel Agreste and that everyone will claim that his son Adrien Agreste will also become evil soon enough" she said making Adrien fall to his knees.

He couldn't believe what he was being told right now... His father is Hock Moth? No! It can't be true never would he believe such a thing and he will never allow Jasmine to make him believe her!!! Having enough of her talking he fled to get home so to no longer have to hear her and with how he was removed from the dance group he would only see her in class now, once in his room he felt a wave of relief come over him... But also the need to prove to Jasmine that she was wrong about his father being Hock Moth, listening out of his room for any steps made him know that he could move around now that he was Adrien and not Cat Noir, he moved towards his father's room with his mother's painting making him wonder if there was more to it, Plagg looked at the painting "I feel air coming from behind it" he whispered as he passed through to work on showing Adrien what he meant.

A sort of elevator was revealed making Adrien slowly step inside to see where it would take him, once it was slowly stopping... His eyes widen at the many butterflies and how it was easy to see the city and everything it had to offer, she was right, Jasmine was right about his father... His father Gabriel Agreste is Hock Moth... And he tried to prove Jasmine wrong about that just now for he was in denial... And soon when his father is discovered he too will be accused of becoming evil like his father, Plagg watched as Adrien began to worry about his future making him sigh and quickly have Adrien get back to his room to get some sleep "Kid you need to relax, okay so Jasmine proved herself right about this... But i'm sure you can make yourself prove to everyone that you won't become like your dad" he explained making Adrien slowly nod as he went to bed.

Adrien's head began to hurt from all the things he discovered so far... He just wanted to sleep, to forget about all of this for now and be in his own little world but he was certain that Nathalie would keep him from doing something like that, with a sigh he went to sleep and when morning would come... He would need to be ready for anything that might come at him until all of this is over, Plagg was the one to wake him and he groaned at the noise that his kwami was making right now, he still got up and ready for the day as he got into the car that drove him to school to take care of his lessons for the morning, he knew that the other students would be dancing right now... But he was shocked when he saw Marinette stomping in and getting to her seat.

It was strange that she was there but he decided to not ask about it for now and focused on the lesson, as it ended he slowly went to miss Bustier to ask "It would seem that she became angered towards Jasmine for removing you from the dance and firing your father... She was requested by Jasmine to complet the outfits but she refused and left the dance" she had explained making Adrien sigh as he went to eat his lunch while watching his class get inside the school to start there lunch and lessons making him wonder what they had learned today for the music video as he opened a book and got to reading it for now until Gorilla comes to pick him up for his lessons and work.

When he got to the photo shoot he felt anger coming over him towards his father for taking him from the music video, since now he couldn't try something new anymore that he might like, but he still focused on his task... He then understood that Jasmine while she did tell him what she knew... She was now free and able to do what she wanted making him want to be free just like she was, after the shoot he waited for everyone to start cleaning up... Before running off to do what he wanted instead of going to a lesson his father made him take up, this moment of freedom got him curious about all kinds of things making him go to the studio Jas records at to see what she does and saw her talking to her kwami as she was dancing making him look at the talent she had... As he was now determined to be free like she was.