Music video

As the night goes by the five sit down at the table and wait to be served, Jas was looking away not really wanting to be here at the moment as the owner of the restaurant walked over making then try to hide her face so to not be seen "Hello everyone, I hope your meal will be fully enjoyed" she said making them nod as Jas did her best to keep her face hidden since she knew the women who was speaking to them at the moment from when she was younger, as the women then walked away as only Adrien didn't notice what she did, a waiter came over to take there order and looked for a moment towards Jas before leaving to bring the order to the chef making Jas lightly sigh in relief.

Tom would talk about orders he takes sometimes at the bakery making Sabine need to at times talk about it as well, Mari would talk to Jas about certain things that happened when they were younger making the two push the conversation further into the past yet Adrien try as he might he could not have a conversation with Jas at all... she would only push him away and get back to the others and the conversation they were having at the moment, the food was brought over moments later from the conversations making Jas and the others start to eat making them barely talk at the time from there food being so good.

"Excuse me for interrupting your meal, however mister Gabriel Agreste wishes to speak with his son" the waiter said making Adrien stand and go to answer the phone call, Jas felt like she knew what was about to happen next and from what Mari could see she knew what Jas would do next if her suspicions were correct "I'm really sorry for this but my father wishes to speak with you Jasmine abou-" "I will not work along side the Agreste clothing line or with you. So you may go back to the phone and tell your father that he will NOT have me working to make his collections even more famous" Jas interrupted Adrien the moment she knew what he was about to say making his eyes widen, he sighed and went back to the phone to tell his father her answer.

Jasmine went back to eating as Mari slowly ate her meal before Jas stood "I am very sorry for this but I sadly have a song I must finish and send to my manager for tomorrow morning" she said and then walked out making them understand that she was done for the night, when Adrien returned to tell something to Jas he came to her being gone "She had work to do and couldn't wait any longer to finish it" Sabine simply said making Adrien go once more to the phone to tell his father the news and promise to tell her at school in the morning making him then at last return to his seat to eat with them, Jas flopped on her bed in her pj's... she had finished and sent the song and could now relax for the rest of the night as she couldn't work for news in the morning for work, since she couldn't be at school for a few days because of a music video she was shooting with Shawn Mendes.

Morning came and Jas was already gone, she had told Sabine and Tom and left a note for Mari on her phone to make sure she knew before leaving, a limo was already there for her making Jas then call her manager to get more info about the video and then to make sure that at her first break she would get a call for her new song, Shawn was already done getting ready for the video leaving her left to get ready making her smile and greet him before getting in place to start the video, at times when the workers needed to get something finished the two would work together on practicing for the video and talking together about things making the two laugh together.

Once her break came she checked her fully charged phone for texts making her smile as Mari wanted to know how the video was going, Alya wanted info on Shawn and a few others like Nino wanted to ask how she was doing, Chloe payed someone to get Jasmine's number making her block Chloe and report it as her manager called "We got a recording room ready for you tomorrow... with how well the video is going tomorrow you can focus on your new song" he said making her smile and thank him before hanging up and getting back to work, meanwhile Adrien and his class were walking in to see what was going on as they were given permission by the school, Gabriel his father wanted him to get the message offer to Jas and get her answer later on in the day making Adrien ask for where she stays and left a note there.

Once done he got back to his group as Jas walked in and saw the note making her sigh and read it as she crumpled it and threw it in the trash can, she made a mental note to tell Adrien later in the day her answer before he leaves to get back to school making her think over on what she would say and quickly moved to get him "Adrien!" she said making him turn and walk over to her "I will say this only once. I will NEVER work for your father's clothing line, if he EVER makes you or anyone who works for him leave me another note I will report this as harassment" she explained and then walked away to get back to work as Adrien looked at her in shock to her words before going back to his group as they would then need to get back to school while Jas goes back to the bakery to rest for the day.