WHEN WILL IT END!?

The gang was at Jasmine's place... Now that they all knew each other (except Ladybug) they were all tired with all the akumatized victimes that have appeared so far... They just wanted to find Nightmare Crow and end it all for good "We need to find her!" Chloe said as she fell on the floor with a groan... Not caring about falling on the floor at all "Well we can't do that unless we know where she's hiding" Milana said as she growled in anger at how sore she was from the battles and with the last one being some girl named Chemical.

Adrien and Jasmine were in the bathroom, Chemical had gotten them the most with her attacks so now they had to clean up... They had also gotten closer in the past two months after Neige Fox so things were better and they were hanging out together more often "I hate Chemical" Jas grumbled making Adrien chuckle "Well at least she's back to normal... And things will be the same soon" he replied making her groan from how tired of this she was, but then she thought back "What do you think Mari is doing right now?" she asked making Adrien turn to her "I thought we weren't going to bring her back up" he said, the gang had agreed to never speak about Mari and to destroy anything connected to her... Meaning Alya had deleted her number and removed her from all connections to her on social media.

"I'm just... Worried about you, what if she comes back to try and get you again?" she asked making Adrien walk over to her and held her close into his arms, she began to blush as he wasn't wearing a shirt at the moment and she was naked in a towel at the moment but he didn't seem to care about it right now "I'll be fine Jas, Mari hasn't come back and were both safe at the moment" he said making her sigh and nod to him, she was simply very worried for the one guy she was slowly falling for and she couldn't stop her worries from going so far as this from the fears of Adrien being taken once again by Marinette... Until they heard screaming from outside "WHERE IS MY ADRIEN!?" a woman no Marinette screamed making them all transform and got outside to see her new form.

"I am Bad Bug! And I demanded to be brought Adrien Agreste now before someone dies!" she demanded making Jas worry about this even more, this girl looked just like Ladybug

"I am Bad Bug! And I demanded to be brought Adrien Agreste now before someone dies!" she demanded making Jas worry about this even more, this girl looked just like Ladybug... But why was she demanding Adrien? No one knew what to do "Let's find the crow and destroy the miraculous... Looks to me that this is Ladybug" Rena Rouge said making them all nod and got to work, DragonFly, Carapace, Blue Dragon, Heaven Ange and Rena Rouge were to get the crow while Cat Noir, Loup Heart, Queen Bee, Faith Raven and Jaguar were to get Ladybug and stop her before she went too far in all of this... They just hoped nothing bad happened with all of this "Her earrings!" Queen Bee said making Cat Noir shout "CATACLYSM!!" and aimed for the earrings that then got destroyed as Loup Heart saw the crow was caught and she purified it quickly.

Revealing Ladybug... And then Marinette, Queen Bee quickly took the fixed earrings before Mari could get them as they now knew she was dangerous as Rose ran over knowing she was later for the battle sadly, police quickly cam and took her as they knew she was dangerous "I'll take the miraculous and bring it to someone who can watch over them for now" Cat Noir said as they all nodded with him going to master Fu who would watch them until it was time for a new Ladybug to rise, when he got back to Jasmine's place she was sleeping on the couch with everyone gone making him smile and move to pick her up... And bring her to bed so she could sleep somewhere comfy and not on the couch.

Plagg and Lupus watched the two for a moment before they went to the kitchen to eat something, Adrien then got into bed with Jas just as she slowly woke up in bed to seeing him "Your back" she mumbled making him smile and kiss her forehead at that moment "Of course, master Fu said that the ladybug miraculous was impure and it will take time to fix that" he explained making her nod as she cuddled to him and went back to sleep, Adrien smiled at this and held her in his arms as he then went to sleep... Without knowing that they were glowing "Looks like it worked" Plagg said making Lupus nod "Well Lila and Nino did the same... Now that's left is Jimmy and either Alya or Chloe" she said making Plagg nod as the two watched the glowing dim making them know that something had happened for the two heroes.

Adrien was the first to wake up and realized how he felt different... He looked around and noticed that Jasmine was still sleeping and allowed her to do so, he went to the kitchen and made her breakfast while taking her phone and recording a video for her before transforming and leaving for home to get ready for school, Jasmine watched him up to when he left before walking out of the room and picked up her phone to watch the video "Morning Jas! I hope you slept as well as I did. I can't wait to see you at school today I... I love you" he recorded making her blush and smile as she ate and then got ready for school with a smile on her face, she greeted her friends and kissed Adrien on the cheek when he came to greet them... But the joy was going to be destroyed quickly.