Mari's plan

For the next few days, everything was calm and quiet... But then the news of Adrien gone missing hit hard on the people of Paris, everyone began searching for him and the new heroes also joined since Ladybug and her team have vanished suddenly but Queen Bee who quickly began to help in the search of Adrien Agreste, even his classmates tried helping... But there was no luck to figuring out where he had gone in the end "Isn't Mari acting strange these days?" Chloe heard Kim ask "Your right" Alix replied "Ever since we came back to school to look for Adrien... Not once had she worried for him or tried to help us" she explained making ask Sabrina to figure out more info about Mari and her strange actions.

Sabrina Raincomprix was well enough trusted to know of Loup Heart and her teams true identity and was now an ace to the team, when Chloe or anyone hears something strange... Sabrina would be the small rat who sneaks the info they need to collect, so far she was a got partner and they couldn't ask for better, Sabrina asked for an hour and to meet at Jasmine's place for her results which Chloe accepted and told the others making them all wait for Sabrina to return with the news they hope to have from her "Do you think she's connected to Adrien going missing?" Lila asked making Jasmine sigh "We can't place claims on her yet, we need to wait for Sabrina and what she finds out... Only then can we press claims on her" Chloe countered and this made Jas smile at her.

Sabrina arrived an hour later like she requested "I found out a few things you might want to know" she said making them nod as they all went to the living room to sit down and listen to what she had to say, Sabrina ate a bit before looking at them and then speaking "For some reason she isn't even a bit worried about Adrien being missing in fact she doesn't even come to help search for him but does help with figuring out which party goes where to look" she explained making them nod "Most likely to know where everyone will be and at what time... So she can hide something" Jas claimed making Sabrina nod, she then focused on her next subject "I noticed how scared Rose was when Mari was around so I got her somewhere else to talk... She said she got separated from her party a few weeks back and saw Mari walking into a construction site" Sabrina explained making them all look at her confused.

"She thought it was strange so she followed after her and went inside... Where she found an unconscious Adrien tied up with Mari acting as if he were sleeping and they were married" Sabrina said making there eyes widen as she nodded "Mari saw her and threatened her to keep quiet... Or Mari would destroy her life, Rose left and kept quiet out of fear and went back a few days later to see they were gone" Sabrina concluded "She must be moving around so Adrien isn't found so she makes sure to know where everyone is at all times just to know where to go so she can hide him" Lila concluded making them all nod "So what do we do?" Jimmy asked as Chloe stood up "We can't for her... She'll keep quiet and will have a few hours to find Adrien before he dies" she said making them all nod.

Jas was thinking and that was easy to tell, Lupus moved to sit on her shoulder as she wondered what her partner was planning to do about Mari and Adrien "Jas? You got something?" Katrinna asked making Jasmine look at everyone "I might have a plan... But I need everyone to help me with it if we want this to work at all to find Adrien and save him" Jas said making them all move closer to listen to her plan and know what they would each need to do in order for it to work, for the next few days everything was calm like nothing was happening at all... Like slowly everyone was giving up on trying to find Adrien as now weeks had gone by since he vanished making them slowly believe him to be dead now making Mari in secret happy for all of this to be happening but she had to keep up the mask she had on about all of this.

She had to make sure Adrien was unconscious most of the time so they could move around without him trying to let others know of there location, then there was the lying... She had to claim to him that they were in danger and might be killed by akuma's who are being controlled to believe them to be evil when it was them for trying to kill them, Adrien was still against this but she knew that he would soon and there was the brainwashing and that was a very delicate process to do on him to make him believe what she claimed to be true right now and she was worried that it would all be ruined, right now she was in class learning something about jewelry with magic in them making her not care all that much about it all for a second as instead she drew in her journal some new designs.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed Sabrina watching her... Like she might do something dangerous at any moment, but then on the other hand it could be she was watching her for a plan Chloe was making to humiliate her at some point during the day making her simply ignore Sabrina's stare and looked at the teacher giving the lesson, she really didn't care until she noticed a jewelry meant for mind control... The perfect item to use on Adrien to make him believe her words, but then there was to getting it... How could she do that without anyone knowing, and then... She found her answer from a special store she saw not too far from her previous hiding spot.