A ladybug with hatred

DragonFly flew not too high from the roof as Ladybug ran after her, she was determined to get stronger with this training and show to her team what she could do next time they meet, they got to a roof not far from Rena Rouge making her smirk as she would be able to know what she learned and could show off what she knew already "You need to stop" Ladybug looked at DragonFly in shock to her words, the two were silent for a moment as Ladybug then glared at her "What the heck are you talking about? I'm not even doing anything!" she exclaimed making DragonFly walk over.

"You gloat about yourself, making yourself sound more important then your team when you are all equal" DragonFly said making Ladybug huff, she glared at the one who was to teach her "I have nothing of that happening to me" she claimed making DragonFly sigh as she was getting tired about all of this happening, DragonFly looked around for a moment before turning once more towards Ladybug while wondering what she should do about all of this? The fact that the one she had to teach was in denial of all things was making it harder for her.

"If you don't do as I say were not going to be able to get anywhere with your training" she then said making Ladybug huff, she didn't even look to care at all about the whole training thing now making her wonder if she should even try to have Ladybug do anything at all in the end "To learn what? That I can't fly? Or maybe that I should follow what LoupHeart does?" Ladybug snorted before getting out her yo-yo "Tell Cat Noir to get the other three's miraculous and take them to the one who knows who he is behind the mask for me" she then said and left the roof to get going home, DragonFly didn't try to stop her, LoupHeart told her that this might happen the moment she brought up the problem she had now.

The anger Ladybug had will only get her akumatized the stronger it get's now, the best thing to do is have her understand the problem and try to fix it... But now DragonFly wasn't sure if things can be fixed, meanwhile Ladybug was moving to get back home, Tikki would be mad at her for doing this but Marinette didn't care at the moment about this problem as instead she entered her room, detransformed and went to the kitchen without listening to Tikki as she went to get a few things to eat with some cookies for Tikki who would as she saw look angry at her "Why would you act like that?" her kwami demanded making Marinette sigh as she sat on her chair as she ate like her kwami was doing.

"She had nothing good to teach me but tell me to stop doing something so I had no reason to stay there" she replied making her kwami sigh as she sat down, the two stayed in silence as Mari didn't even care if one of the other members of the team called to ask where she was as instead she would get ready for bed so she could then be on time for dance practice and be able to see Adrien dancing for a few hours as she would sigh at the sight of him, once she was done eating, she took everything to the sink and then to the bathroom to wash herself before getting changed and into bed for the night as she made sure to be ready with everything to get to the studio and then to school.

Her phone rang to let her know that it was time to wake up, she got up and began to get ready to leave for the studio as she noticed that her kwami wasn't around... Where did Tikki go? She couldn't have gone far or anything... So where is she? She quickly looked around her room before having no choice but to get going for the dance lesson, she had no choice but to run there with the time it was and the fact that her parents had many customers so she had to get back to her home and leave from the back to get to the studio in hopes that she wouldn't be there late again and make Jas need to wait for her to be ready and in place to start the lesson.

"Hey Mari! Your on time today!" Alya said making Mari sigh in relief to the good news as the two walked inside to then get ready "I was so scared that I would be late today" she explained making her BFF nod in understanding, once in the room they saw Chloe following Jasmine's steps for the previous lessons making Mari internally groan at how Chloe was going to slow them all down to learn the whole dance, she wondered where Adrien was as then everyone came in and got to there place "Alright everyone!" Jas said making them all turn to her as she got there attention "today were going to do the dance from start to where we are at and then if everyone has it will learn the next steps" she explained making Mari raise her hand.

"Yeah Marinette?" she asked "Well... Adrien isn't here yet, we need to wait until he get's here for us to keep going" Mari explained "Adrien had to be removed from the video due to his father blackmailing me to join one of his fashion shoots to help Adrien catch up... So I removed him and fired his father" Jas explained making them all look at her in shock "Mari I hope you can take over with the outfits" Jas then said as Mari glared at her "I QUIT!" she screamed as she stormed out making them all watch her leave "Mari what the heck!?" Alya demanded as Nino followed his girlfriend "She fired Adrien and his father!!! And wants me to replace Gabriel Agreste!!" Mari raged out "Well duh!! Gabriel told her she could help Adrien if she joined one of his shoots!! That's not fair!!" Alya said but Mari ignored her and simply stormed off to school.