Good old partner

With Hawkmoth and Cat Noir now unmasked by the two girls, all they needed to do now was make things change to Gabriel "He set up a meeting with me in place of one of my song recordings, i'll warn him then" Jas said making Lila nod, the two were in there rooms talking by video chat at the moment about the whole plan believing that it would be for the best to do so at the moment simply to be safe "It would make sense why Adrien and Ladybug no longer thought it was Gabriel who was Hawkmoth, he simply akumatized himself with something that happened" Lila realized making Jas nod.

"At the moment we can't tell this to anyone, let me make a deal with Gabriel as I talk about him being Hawkmoth, then the moment I get something i'll let you know" Jas explained making Lila nod as the two went to sleep until morning, as Lila was getting herself ready for school was leaving for work and promised her friend to be back for lunch making Lila say she would get lunch for them this time making Jas accept as she got inside the room to see Gabriel seated before her "Please have a seat" he said making her do so "What do you want with me... Hawkmoth?" she asked with a smirk as she saw sweat roll down his face.

"I would like to speak about your next project to be with my next collection" he said calmly as she leaned forward towards him "How about we talk about the number of people who will despise you once I show the proof that your Hawkmoth if you don't do what I wish?" she asked making his eyes widen "How do you..." he began making her giggle "Those little miraculous you grabbed? They had a mic and camera and they recorded you as you detransformed" she explained as his eyes widen and he grew pale from her words "Now, if you don't want to go public. Your going to stop turning people evil, trying to get your wife back isn't going to happen with what your doing" Jas explained.

"Instead, all you are going to do is at some point Cat Noir and Ladybug will see you and then will fight you with the allies they will make and once your unasked... Adrien will be titled as the next Hawkmoth without even doing anything wrong" she then explained as Gabriel looked down as he thought of his son being insulted and be called Hawkmoth, when he looked at Jas he saw that she was while enjoying his expression... She wanted to help him for some reason "Did you know your son is Cat Noir?" she asked as he looked at her in shock "You and your son is going towards the same path my mother and I took long ago at a time that instead of fixing all the cold and darkness she pushed upon me while ignoring the cracks she could have fixed between us... Her being discovered and I being set as the next villain while I was a hero with a mask" she explains making him look down.

"You still have time to fix all of this" she then said making him look at her confused "You could say sorry, you have so many people you harmed with your actions, yet you have so much power... Use it the right way and say your sorry" she explained before standing and leaving to get back to school, when she saw Lila seated outside under a tree she smiled as she walked towards her while ignoring Chloe trying to invite her to a restaurant and Mari who was trying to make her join her and her friends "How did it go?" Lila asked as she handed Jas a plate of food "I told him that I know he's Hawkmoth, and if he didn't want the same thing that happened to me for his son then he had to do what I wished and then I left" Jas explained as she began to eat.

"Gosh darnit you made all of this... Fuck!" Jas swore as Lila laughed at her friend and how she reacted "You son of a bitch! You'll pay for this!" Jas then promised as she fake attacked Lila as the two laughed "Mind if I join?" they turned to see a guy who looked a bit like Jas "Jimmy?" she asked as he nodded to her he slowly sat down close to the two "I wanted to talk to you about what happened back home" he explained as Jas then turned to Lila "Lila, this is Jimmy my cousin and the dragon miraculous holder. Jimmy, this is Lila the new holder of the raven miraculous" she explained as the two nodded "The reason i'm here... It's because I wanted to say sorry, I should have never ignored you but the others kept making me do so much that I never had time to do anything to get in contact" he explained making her nod in understanding as the trio then began to talk.

Mari watched the trio playing and talking about something that she had a hard time listening to at the moment as she began to think about all kinds of conversations they could be having at the moment as Adrien spoke on the phone with his father who decided to call him suddenly but he still answered only for his father to ask about how he was doing at school and if anything else was happening in class which one of them was an exam only with a result of 80% that his father was certain that when another exam comes he will do his best like he did for the previous one making her hope he wasn't going to be leaving or anything "So?" Nino asked as Adrien put his phone away "He just wanted to know how I was doing at the moment" he explained and smiled "He also said that if I wanted some friends over that I could invite some over for dinner and a sleepover" he continued as Nino cheered.

She then watched as Jas began to sing and dance with Lila just at some random songs for the fun of it... Something she used to do with Jas, she slowly grew angered and jealous and ignored the fact that she was walking over to the two and slapped Lila "Mari!! What the FUCK!!!" Jas yelled in shock and anger towards her once called friend, everyone was shocked at Mari and what she did all of a sudden... Even Chloe was shocked in place as Mari then turned towards her "Your stupid and bossy, always needing to be right while your just using people like puppets to do whatever you don't want to do on your own while your dad pays for everything you want as you just sit around on your ugly ass!" she hissed making everyone shocked at her as she turned to Adrien.

"I have the biggest crush on you since school began and all you do is keep going with your life as if nothing was happening and ignoring the fact I was nervous around because of my feelings for you!" she was angry now making everyone worry for her as Jas helped Lila out who noticed Jas watching something "Nightmare Crow" she whispered making Lila look to see a crow watching Mari the whole as she then became covered in a dark mist as she transformed "Everyone HIDE!!" Jas yelled making them all do so as Mari was now transformed into something no one believed her to become... Akumatized.