The turtle who was scared

Carapace was nervous, the fact that he would be training with Jaguar... He wasn't sure what to expect from her and what he could learn from a superhero known for there speed, he then noticed how it was snowing lightly making him understand that winter was coming... And so was Christmas, he was excited for it since he had his friends presents all prepared and ready to be given out to each of them "Alright let us begin" Jaguar stated making Nino nod to her "What is your biggest fear?" she asked making him think it over "Failing the... No disappointing the people I want to protect with what I can't do" he said making Mila nod.

"Now that's a fear I can relate someone to" she said making him look at her confused, Jaguar looked out towards the streets making Nino watch her "Behind this mask... I know Jasmine Lessard, and her whole life she did everything she could to not disappoint her mother, but there were times where that woman yelled at her for no good reasons" Mila explained making Nino look at her in shock "It made me mad, she didn't care at all about her daughter but of her work! Jas did everything she could to be happy and make everyone proud of her... And I just helped her do all of those things as best I could no matter what happened" Jaguar explained as Nino nodded before she turned to him "We all have our fears, sometimes we claim to never tell them or just run from them" she said making him nod.

"Your friends have a mindset and like them no one knows it... I'm going to teach you how to figure out the fears of others so you can then help them face it" she decided as Nino nodded "I won't fail you" he claimed and for a few hours the two trained hard, when it was over Nino met with Cat Noir at an alley so he can return the miraculous and then he went home, he practiced a bit on his family and felt like it would help tomorrow... And boy was he right, he saw that Marinette was angry at Jas for kicking Adrien out of the dance and firing his father... But she was scared of never being noticed by her idol, Alya was scared of what the others would think of her and Chloe was scared that everyone would hate her.

They all had fears... And now he would help them all, Kim was scared that Ondine wouldn't like him so the two talked a bit before Kim went to talk to her, Rose was scared of opening up to everyone about what she liked and wanted to become so he helped her talk it out, Sabrina was scared of fighting back her wants and Nino helped her be with Max, he felt proud of himself and he knew that Jaguar would be proud of him... And he wasn't scared anymore too, a few days before winter break Miss Bustier decided that they should play Secret Santa, everyone picked a name from a hat and had to get them a present, Nino had Juleka and he was sure to figure something out for her, taking a peak he saw Adrien had Jasmine.

"You gonna be alright?" he whispered, Adrien hasn't been able to talk to Jasmine for a while now... With Mari leaving the dance group she was the only one he could talk with right now "Yeah, I think I have something figured out for her present" he replied... But Nino could tell that Adrien was going to go too far with her present so he would need to help him "Let's go shopping for a present together, I don't have your name and you don't have mine" he said and the blonde nodded to the idea making the two plan out that after school they would go Christmas present shopping together, Nino just hoped it would go well.

When the day came, Jasmine wasn't there, Lila explained that Jasmine was asked for work so she wouldn't be at school for the day, but in the end Jasmine picked Lila's name so she got a beautiful designer outfit that Jasmine got for her and Lila loved it, it was simple but cute and Lila loved it since it was Jasmine's style but in Lila's taste, everyone began opening there presents but Jasmine wouldn't be able to do so "I'll go give it to her, i'm going to go see her so i'll give to her" Lila said and Adrien accepted, Lila left and half an hour later came back without telling anyone what Adrien got her or what she thought of it making Adrien stress over it for now.

"Dude chill, i'm sure she's just busy with her work right now to let you know what she thought of it" Nino said but he was sure it wasn't true, he could tell Adrien's fears were about Nino finding something out "What is it?" he then asked and he was shocked at how betrayed he felt, Adrien didn't buy the cute book bag they saw so Jas could carry the novels she wants to read, instead he got a very expensive bracelet for her and Nino didn't know what to say but "How could you?" he whispered it and no one heard him but Adrien knew that his friend was now mad at him for his actions, the two didn't talk after that or after school.

Nino ended up getting dumped by Alya for personal reason... He was heartbroken but kept his head high when he saw Lila walking home alone, since they were going the same way he decided to go with her for a bit "What did you think of your present?" she asked, Nino got these new headphones and he had them since he got them around his neck "Love them. I just can't figure out who got them for me" he said as he knew it wasn't Alya since he never told her about wanting them "It was me actually" Lila admitted "Jas told me how much you like music so I followed you one day and saw you looking at them" she explained while blushing and then... He saw her fear of trying to tell him she liked him and getting rejected... So he took her chin and as it lightly snowed they kissed.