Quick and fun shoot

The day went by with ease, Marinette and Jasmine were now walking towards the car until Chloe once again pulled Jasmine towards her making Jas look at her annoyed "Let go of me before I make you loose everything" Jas threatened making Chloe go pale and leave quickly to her limo, Mari and Jas then left and talked about there day together at the moment making them both laugh together about all of this "It's good that your here, she keeps bothering me since we were 13" Mari said making Jas giggle as they got to there shared room, the two spoke until Mari's phone rang making her look to see it was her friend Alya calling her.

She left the room for the roof leaving Jas to look at if she had any work for the day to see if anything could be done before or after it, when she saw a one hour photo shoot she thought of inviting Mari to watch and maybe join in a few pictures before they go eat out together, when Mari came back down a bit later Jas was already done with getting ready to leave "I have work, you wanna come?" she asked making Mari nod and quickly get what she needed before following her friend to the park for the photo shoot.

The photographer told Jas only simple pictures were to be taken of her, they wanted to show to the news that she was in Paris and for that to happen pictures were needed of her, she got in place and asked for Mari to join her since it was going to be fun with the two of them in the pictures, her friend accepted in the end after much begging from Jas making the two enjoy the day together as the shoot went for the hour like it was planned making the two smile and thank the crew before leaving to eat out.

They went around to a small simple café that even Jas found nice and both walked in to give there orders and then took a seat to talk more, they chatted as there food came making the two girls thank the waiter and then eat as they spoke to one another without knowing Sabrina and Chloe had gone in with Adrien who was forced to come, the girls were simply having to much fun at the moment talking about the old days when the trio moved towards them making Jas glare towards Chloe as a challenge for her to come and find out what happens if she does.

Her eyes were something Chloe feared since she first saw Jasmine glare at her and since she doesn't want to see it anymore, but right now Jasmine was with the wrong people and Chloe needed to fix that problem at the moment to make sure she keeps the rich together as the poor rots alone, Sabrina saw Jas and was scared, so scared that she left and called her dad to pick her up and didn't want to see Jas watching them again, Adrien was simply confused as to why Jas was like this while Mari sighed at how things turned from fun old days to starring to the death with Chloe.

"Come on Jas, let's go back home" Mari said as Chloe huffed and rolled her eyes "And by that you mean my daddy's hotel? Since that's the only place she'll be able to be the most relaxed and enjoying her time" Chloe huffed making Jas glare daggers at her at that moment, this wasn't the time for people bothering her at all, she just wanted some alone time with Mari to catch up with the lost time and now it was ruined because of the bimbo dumb blonde named Chloe (For those who don't like Chloe like I do) now all she had left to do was take there food and get back home and away from Chloe.

Once inside there shared room was when Jas sighed in relief "I thought I was gonna explode over there" she mumbled as she fell to her butt as Mari sat beside her "Wanna talk about it?" she asked and Jasmine knew what it was about, it was to know if there was a link from Chloe to someone else Jasmine knew when the two girls were appart from the other, with a sigh she shakes her head no "Not right now please, I just... can I go out for a walk alone? I need some air" she said making Marinette worry for her friend but she still nodded to her and allowed her to leave for the requested walk, in a way she was worried for Jasmine as she wasn't told much about what was going on in Canada, but she believes it's for the best to be kept from her right now.

"Something isn't right" turning her head towards the red and black spotted kwami, Tikki looked towards the window, Jasmine was walking away from the house with a slight look of worry about all of this "There is a secret she is keeping deep inside of her heart and soul, if not spoken soon then more harm then good will be upon her" she said making Marinette's eyes widen in fear for her friend even more "What can I do to help her?" she asked as her kwami flew towards her partner's desk "Marinette, you need to remember that sometimes, only certain people can help this sort of problem, and right now..." Tikki started to explain before quickly moving to hide.

The faint sound of Mari's father's footsteps made the girl move to the desk to act as if she was working at the moment, her father looked around for a quick moment before smiling towards his daughter "Is everything alright?" he asked as the bluebell haired girl turned to him with a smile "Yes papa, everything is just fine, Jasmine just went for a walk though" she said making her father nod to him before leaving,  she waited a moment before turning to her kwami who appeared "Right now what Tikki?" she asked making her kwami sigh "But right now... there is no one who can listen to her in understanding" she said sadly.