The diva attacks

A few days after the party, Jas was walking to school, she had to go from the back since now Chloe was there every morning... Most likely to talk to her about how she never came to the party, but each time Jas avoided her and went to school or work without her being able to speak to her about the party she never went to, she also tried to contact the mayor about the lie his daughter spoke but he refused to answer with the claims that she must first speak to his daughter for him to answer her.

"That bitch doesn't know what she's gonna get soon enough" Mila said as Jas shakes her head "No Mila, Jasmine is unable to speak with the mayor" Jas said with a smirk as Lila caught on "But maybe LoupHeart can speak to him" she whispered making Jas smile and nod at her answer, the next day Chloe wasn't at her door making Jas understand that he understood the warning LoupHeart made to the mayor wasn't a joke at all making Jas smile as she left by the entrance to get to work for the day making her smile as she got inside and went to work.

"Looks like your having an easy time over there" she looked up to see Adrien there, he was smiling towards her as she glared to him "Did you like my gift?" he asked making her hold in a sigh, she had opened the gift which was a classy blue dress that showed her back and while she did wash it and put it away... She never wanted to wear it "It was... Pretty and fancy" she replied as her lie as in truth she wanted him to know that it was a kind of dress that she might only wear once a year, but it made Adrien smile to her words as he then nodded before looking around the room they were in at the moment.

"You come here often?" he asked making her roll her eyes to the question "I work here to write most of my songs and record them, practise my dance for the music video" she said simply as he rubbed the back of his neck with a shy chuckle to her answer, they were silent after that as he didn't know what else to say to her while she didn't want to say anything at all to him but to be left alone so she could work on her song right now "Was there something you needed?" she asked, she didn't want to ask the question but... It had to come out at some point as he looked to her "Oh! Well the mayor hoped you had a song that it's music video was to be somewhere in Paris as he wants you to use our class to dance in it and my father's designs to wear" he explained to her.

She slowly stood up and looked at him "Do I get full permission to record where I want in this city? Do I get to choose where everyone stands in the video? Do I get to decide the style of the clothes?" she asked, Adrien only mumbled as he didn't know what to say as she smirked "If none of those answers are 'yes' then I have no reason to record a video here" and with that she walked out... Leaving Adrien with the mission to get three yes for the questions like she wanted as she went to record a song at the moment as he ran outside to get the answers needed, he would need to first get a yes from his class, his father would be next and then lastly will be the mayor with how busy he was at the time.

The class was easy enough, his father was working when he asked but he said yes... The mayor was at a meeting when he arrived for the answer, when he asked he then quickly explained what would happen if his answer was no... Making him quickly say yes making Adrien smile as he ran out to tell Jas the news as she was practising a dance for a video at the moment making him watch for a moment before he walked in as she took a break "They all said yes... When do we start?" he asked making her turn to him "Give me a week to write the song and record it... I should begin doing the dance in the park by then" she said making him nod and go to tell the others.

"When will you tell them that you won't do it in the end?" Lupus asked making her look at her "I actually already have the song, I just need to record it today and then i'll have a full week without anyone bothering me as I relax" Jas said with a smile making Lupus roll her eyes but giggled at her master, the two were well in sync at the moment so Lupus could sense Jasmine's feelings at the moment but she didn't mind at all as Jas went to record the song before leaving for class in the afternoon with lunch with her friends as she worked on a new song that she might record for her next album after her tour for the album she was almost done with at the moment.

"YOU BITCH!!!" she looked up to see an angry Chloe stomping towards her, Sabrina was right behind her in slight worry for Jas but they all should know by now that Chloe could do nothing to her "Now, now Chloe... We wouldn't want your daddy to hear that you harmed a singer who might bring tourist after a song she would sing with his daughter in the video now do we?" Jas smirked as she got the effect she wanted: Chloe froze in fear at the thought of her father yelling at her in anger because she harmed Jas, made her insult the mayor for not teaching his daughter well making them loose tourists and the city becomes the worse place to see, this made Chloe then back away a bit before running back inside the school like Jas wanted.