The queen's tears

A month went by since Adrien's visit to Jasmine's place and since then everything was going well, training at night for the heroes was very hard because now the akuma's weren't going to be with purple... But jet black now meaning they were going with more power "And people who were once akumatized will have new forms and powers this time... So we need to be ready for them" Loup Heart explained making them get to work with her and her time to fight the crows and then Ladybug and her team would train the other's to be ready for akuma's.

She explained to them that by observing the akumatized person it would be easy to figure out what has the butterfly so they could break it and the purify it, training lasted a month before everyone was set with there whole training, during that time Adrien had tried his best to bond with Jasmine while none of them thought about Marinette since the incident she caused, and sadly he wasn't getting anywhere as she mostly pushed him away... And it made him wonder why as he tries still to speak with her in any sort of way possible about all of this as he truly wanted them to be come friends and to fix what his father caused from the very start.

After a few weeks it was at last time to do the music video, in the end Jasmine had to contact someone to make the outfits but she was still happy with the results, they decided to film in the park and Adrien was allowed to watch only since he didn't know the whole thing making him sit down and watch them work together, Jas was beautiful in the outfit she was to wear for the first part of the filming as everyone else had an outfit for different parts of the music video making him wonder what the song was in the end as Lila smiled saying she heard the song and was excited more then anything to see the end result on YouTube as then everyone was told to get into the position so they could start.

As Jas sang and moved with the different groups, Adrien wondered how she does this with such ease, but then there was the fact that she is a singer so of course she was good at this sort of thing making him wonder if he could do the same as her one day, but then there were screams and people running from an akumatized girl who was crying without end making everyone panic, Jas made everyone get to safety as Adrien went to transform as he noticed Ladybug already fighting the girl, when he arrived the others were there too fighting against the girl while wondering what was going on at the moment for this to be happening now of all times.

"It's strange for so many akuma's to appear now" Carapace said making Ladybug nod in agreement, the girl was simply crying so many tears that people would cry the moment they touched one making the team know that needed to keep away from the tears at all times, Loup Heart and her team were trying to figure out a plan as Cat Noir noticed the wolf looking slightly... Worried making him worry about her and wanting to care for her but he sadly couldn't and he had no choice but to wait for now, Queen Bee and Ladybug were quick to capture her as HeavenAnge took the tissue she had in hand and destroyed it so Ladybug could restore everything to normal.

Adrien got back to everyone as if he never left, when they were told that everything was over they all got back to the park, Jasmine was trying to figure out what to do next in all of this and sighed as she claimed they would pick up where they left off tomorrow making them all agree and pack up for the day as the kids then went to school to continue there day making Adrien wonder if he should try to talk to her now or to wait until school was over to talk to her, he watched her as she worked or listened to the teacher as he thought over what he wanted to say to her later on after school, Nino did try his best to help his friend on figuring out what to say but sadly it was all on Adrien.

His friend needed to do this on his own no matter what, Chloe saw this whole thing happening and kept quiet, this wasn't her fight to take on it was Adrien's so he can try to be with Jasmine... Even if Alya did look ready to kill Jasmine, Alya knew that Mari had lost it but she loves Adrien and they belong together, but no one wanted to see it like that and only saw that she was crazy and needed to be captured now more then ever, she texted her friend to figure out where she was now but there was dead silence the whole time from her friend making her then text Mari that if she ever needed a place to hide that she could stay in her room to be safe and she hopes Mari does come over at some point.

Mari was drinking a cup of coffee at a shop while looking at her phone, she simply had to remove the tracer and change the phone case, while for herself a simple wig and change of outfit keeps her safe from being found, she felt relief so far but she hated the fact that Adrien was still out there and she couldn't be anywhere near him now, she needs to be quick and move to be with him once more without anyone knowing about a thing of it being her but for now she could do nothing and she would need to wait until she could get close to him and have him trust her and then she could try to get him back... She just needed to be patient with all of this.