Fortune

Chloe heard a faint giggle, she turned and saw a young girl skipping towards her with tarot cards floating around her like a hoop, the blonde found it very strange as the girl charged straight for her all of a sudden making Chloe dodge the attack quickly while trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with this little girl for attacking her in the first place and then she decided to run from her to then find a place to transform at to then fight her as she could guess this was an akumatized victim as she get's to an alley and was surprised to see Ladybug there "Is something wrong?" the hero asked "Some little akumatized girl attacked me all of a sudden" Chloe explained as it was all that Ladybug needed before going for the little girl.

Pollen came to face Chloe who nodded "Pollen, bug on!" and with those words Chloe became Queen Bee and moved to join the battle, Cat Noir had arrived at the battle to help Ladybug making Queen Bee look around for anymore help only to see none, she wondered where the others were but decided to simply leave that for now for later and focused on the battle at hand with the strange little akumatized girl, Chloe knew she had to finish this battle quickly to get back to Jas but this was looking like the girl would make sure to take there time during the battle making her worry and know she would need to finish this battle quickly before something happens to Jas.

During that time Lupus was looking out the window in worry before turning back to Jas who was still laying on the couch looking weak, she was very worried and wanted nothing more then to try and heal her so she can back up and do her usual routine of the day as everything would go back to normal... But she can't as it isn't her power, all she can do for now is watch over her until Chloe returns "Please be back soon" she whispered as she flew towards Jas while wondering why Jas was targeted in the first place, at one point she heard a knock on the door making Lupus worry for it being someone bad so she went to the peep hole to see it as Alya making her fly to Jasmine's room to hide in for now.

Chloe grunts as the little girl giggles at them, the fight is almost impossible to end making Chloe wonder what is going on at all, she stood and looked around for a solution for there problem as Lila came around the corner transformed making her smile at there fighting chance now as the two went towards the little girl who looked shocked at the sudden change, she tried to fight them both off but ended up losing her necklace and getting it broken by Ladybug and then fixed everything, without another word Queen Bee left to detransform, go to the store like she planned in the first place until the girl appeared, get what was needed for Jas to eat, pay for them and get back to Jasmine's place.

When she arrived it was to seeing Alya walking out and looking angry for some reason, Chloe decided to not try and ask her and simply went inside to see Lupus fly towards her once the door closed behind her, she walked to the kitchen to see everything on the table "Alya came, she was talking as if Jasmine was simply ignoring her and then began to yell before it went silent" Lupus explained making Chloe nod "I saw her walking out, she didn't look all that happy and all but i'm things will be alright" Chloe said making Lupus sigh in relief before going back to Jasmine's side as she slept on the couch.

Chloe worked on making some stew for Jas to eat and then rest, she hoped that in a few days she would be better but it might take longer if her condition goes back to being bad once more all of a sudden, but for now she would simply need to help her as much as she can to get better and then she would help her at school to catch up on everything she missed for the days she wasn't in school for, she sighed as she got a text from Sabrina talking about Alya making her call her "What is happening?" she asked "I'm not sure what happened, but all of a sudden she began yelling at everyone around her like they did something wrong and she was blaming them for something unknown" Sabrina explained as Chloe looked to Pollen and Lupus.

This had to be about Marinette, it simply had to... Alya wasn't all with Mari being the one to kidnap Adrien so she had been on the defense from most of the time, but then... Why was Alya yelling at everyone? "See if you can figure out what is going on with her, any can help really just try and find out as much as you can" Chloe said before hanging up and getting back to the stew she was preparing for Jasmine, when she was done she first went to serve Pollen and Lupus with the hard work they have been doing so far and then a bowl she went to Jasmine's side at the couch and knelt down as she watched Jasmine slowly open her eyes.

"Hey, think your up for some food?" she kindly asked as Jas slowly sat up and nodded making Chloe set the bowl close for Jasmine to slowly eat the stew as Chloe went to get herself a bowl to enjoy with Jasmine before she would need to head home "I won't be able to be here tomorrow because of class, but i'll come after school to check on you" she said making Jas nod as Chloe smiled and finished her food so she could then put the rest in containers into the fridge for Jas if she was hungry later on before leaving for her home with Pollen for the night.