A sweet Christmas

Jas arrived home, in the kitchen she threw the bracelet Adrien got her in the trash "To think he was trying to get me something I would like" she growled as she flopped on the couch, she was tired of this as she looked at the book bag Lila got her, she suggested to make everyone believe Adrien got it for her... But she decided to keep quiet and if everyone brought it up... She would just tell them the truth "He might be upset... But he should have gone with what you like" Lupus said as Jas nodded and looked at Lila's present and smiled.

Lila, just like her friends knew her well and worked hard to get her what she likes "Let's just work on the decorations now" she said making Lupus nod as the two then began decorating together, her team was coming for Christmas to celebrate and Lila texted her to see if she could bring her new boyfriend over so Jas accepted, the two worked hard as the doorbell rang making her slowly go down the stairs to see Chloe there making her glare at the blonde for coming to her home right now "I'm sorry" she whispered making Jas raise a brow "I shouldn't claim that people of the same level of fortune should be always together and others are commoners... This isn't the century of knights and castles" Chloe explained making Jas watch her.

"I told my dad about everything, he's angry and so i'm grounded... But I wanted to at least give you something before I go back home" she said and handed to her a bag before running off to her limo that then drove away, Jas got back to her home and placed the bag at the Christmas tree she has to open later on, Lila arrived with Nino to her surprise but she didn't mind as the girl's kwami's hid in another room for now, her cousin and friends then came over making them all have fun as Nino and Jas went to the kitchen "I see Adrien's present is in your trash" he said making her sigh "Yeah well... I don't like expensive bling so there it goes... Unless you want to pawn it or something" she said and he smiled at took it as she then cleaned it so he would be able to get it for a good price.

The group was having fun and many families and couples were doing the same... But three, Chloe was in her room as she was grounded by her father for her actions so right now she was seated on one of the couches there and then she saw LoupHeart walking on her balcony making her wonder what she was doing there... And then she detransformed to Jasmine "I think this is yours" she said as she handed the bee miraculous to Chloe "Take care of it, and come join us at my place... It's not fair to be alone in your room" she said and then transformed and left, making Chloe run out of her room with a few things and left for Jasmine's party, Marinette on the other hand was grounded, she had yelled and destroyed the Christmas decorations because Jas kicked Adrien out of the video.

So she no longer was allowed her presents until her parents claimed she was allowed to have them, Tikki was also keeping away from her at the moment so she didn't have anyone to talk to, and then... There was Adrien, just like every year his father was busy with work and he was alone for Christmas and this was a time he hated because of that, so now he was in his room looking out the window as he hopes for something good to happen as his phone then vibrated from a text, he saw that it was from Mari making him see she was asking him what he was doing right now... He told her the truth that he was in his room doing nothing... So she suggested they take a walk together making him accept and the two sneaked out of there rooms and to the park to hang out and talk for a bit.

Jasmine looked outside and smiled, she was excited for midnight to come so they could all open there presents "Here" she turned to Lila who handed to her a mug of steaming hot chocolat "Excited much?" she asked making Jas giggle and nod to her friend "Were getting close to Christmas so of course i'm excited for when we can all open our presents" Jas replied as Lila nodded and smiled to her, Adrien and Mari were talking while walking around slowly so to try and have as much time as possible before they would need to return home "I'm sorry for Jas" Mari then said making Adrien turn to her "She didn't have the rights to kick you out or fire your father" she continued as Adrien shakes his head "It's my fathers fault, he demanded her to work for a collection if she wanted to help me catch up so she just used the trump card she had" he explained.

He was then slapped and he was shocked to see it was Mari "Your wrong! You and your father did nothing wrong!" she claimed and Adrien realized that she was crazy "I love you! I need to just talk to her and you both will be able to work again!" she claimed as Adrien then feared her and decided to flee from her... But that was the last thing he ever did, Jas and the group were all having fun together as they enjoyed there presents making Lila smile as she went towards Nino and smiled to him, everyone was having fun... But none knew of what Mari had done to Adrien that night... But it was certain that in the morning and when school comes back... Everyone will be shocked and confused of what happened to Mari and Adrien.