A talk with Lila Rossi

Lila was curled up on her bed crying, Ladybug had ruined everything for her and to being with Adrien and now everyone believed nothing from her lips claiming them to be lies, all she wanted was to be liked even if it meant being drowned in her lies well it didn't matter to her "Mind if I come in?" Lila quickly turned to see LoupHeart on her balcony, waiting to be allowed to enter, she quickly nodded and moved to open the doors to her balcony so LoupHeart could come into her bedroom "Now. Why the tears? They don't very much go well for you at all" LoupHeart asked as with her fingers she wiped them away from Lila's face.

"Ever since my battle as Volpina against Ladybug and her partner CatNoir, everyone believes that i'm lying no matter what I say to them even if I say the truth" she explained as LoupHeart stood there simply and watched her speak "I can relate someone and myself to this problem that you have with the past actually" she said making Lila look at her "Would you like to listen? If you don't then I will be more than happy to leave you be" LoupHeart then asked making Lila nod and allow her to sit on her bed, LoupHeart softly smiled to the girl and then moved to be next to her as Lila moved to give her a bit more space "Back in Canada in my home town, my team and I were unstoppable and were becoming legends from our powers and like the heroes of Paris no one not even ourselves knew who the other's were under the mask, no one could stop us and we were always together to work through anything. Sure there was a miraculous used for evil and one wasn't activated but we still did things right" she began her story making Lila smile to her.

To Lila, the story was going quite well as she listened "My partner just like CatNoir was called Blue Fang, he was the best partner I could ask for but... I could always count on my three other friends in the team to help when I needed it the most" she continued with a smile, she was thinking back to the good times she had with her team not really caring that Lila was watching her as she thought back "We decided to make a promise that... once all of this evil was over and our town was safe, we would reveal who we were under the mask and suit" she then said making Lila's eyes widen at those words as Loup Heart's face then frowned, most likely from the next memory from her story she was about to reveal.

 once all of this evil was over and our town was safe, we would reveal who we were under the mask and suit" she then said making Lila's eyes widen at those words as Loup Heart's face then frowned, most likely from the next memory from her story sh...

"Our enemy Nightmare Crow caused so much fear in our homes that we had to end it all, it was a hard match. But once I grabbed her miraculous everything changed for me and the woman's daughter" LoupHeart continued making Lila confused but she spoke nothing of it "Jasmine Lessard had done nothing wrong, but she was still spoken of being the next villain like her mother while I was set as a traitor to others. My team left me and Jasmine had no other choice but come to Paris to start new" she finished making Lila's eyes widen at the story as LoupHeart then looked at her "I know you wish to destroy her, but Paris is her only and last hope to be happy. She no longer has contact with her friends or her family and she needs to be supported even if no one knows about it" she then said making Lila nod "I should be going now, it was nice speaking with you" Loup Heart then said before leaving.

Once she landed a block from home, Jasmine opened her eyes towards Lupus "That turned out well" Lupus said making Jas nod "Only tomorrow will tell us if it does" Jas replied as she then walked inside, she knew that it would be hard to explain to Mari why she came back only now but there were much bigger chances that she didn't even notice she was gone which was what happened making Jas sigh and get to bed until morning, she quickly moved around to get ready, she had to get to school to bring over a report she had finished before going for another recording of a song she finished making her quickly move to the classroom to bring it in before leaving without knowing if anyone saw her.

Lila watched as Jas ran off to her work, she wished to be like her, liked and also popular with her work choice in life but it wasn't possible with the way she was treated at the moment, she wanted to speak with her but she missed her chance for the day and would need to wait later on for another shot at it making her simply hope for it to be soon, which it was as she noticed some music sheets on the ground making her read them to be Jasmine's, quickly running she followed Jasmine to bring them to her before she looses her, she got inside and explained that she had found Jasmine's music sheets and wanted to bring them to her making the receptionist tell her where to go.

Jas was recording at the moment a song as she got inside "Something you need kid?" a man asked "Um... Jasmine dropped these and I brought them for her" Lila said just as Jasmine came out "Lila? Oh! My music sheets! I wondered where they were" Jas said making the man call out for a break, Jas invited Lila for something to drink making the girl accept as they then went to the break room where Jasmine got them both something to drink "Is it true, That you were called the next vilain because of your mother?" Lila asked making Jasmine look at her in slight surprise to the question "Yes, it's true. I don't think anyone would have known, it was something my town knew about and I kept myself away from others" Jasmine explained as Lila listened to her side of the whole story after the battle of the heroes and her mother.