Act Like It

I'm a kid with superhuman abilities. A kid with high intelligence. An artist. A musician. Or at least, I was that.

Lately, I've been screwing up. A lot. I don't know how much farther I can go like this. I'm trying my best to keep up with the world. With my school. My friends. But there's always something trying to keep me off track.

Then there I go, trying to fix it. Trying to fix something I have no control of. I can fight crime and stop a bank robbery, but I can't stop problems like family situations. It frustrates me, sometimes, that I have this potential to make a difference only to find out there is something to limit me.

I'm growing up and there are more things I want to do, but they come with responsibilities. It's difficult. Aside from that, I've developed interests. One of them which are feelings for someone who has really helped me out through a lot. She's a beautiful girl with a great personality. She'll make you laugh when you don't want to... Listen to you when you're going through a hard time.

Right now, I'm trying my best. I'm trying to become better. To make less mistakes. I don't want to let down those I care about any longer.

As another person needs help, I think to myself, "You're Spider-Man."

"Act like it."