Enjoy it, Kid.

**I'm sorry... This is maybe the last one before I mention this again.

I see him pacing around frantically in front of me, and knowing the situation, I ask, "What's up with you?"

My younger self looks at me with an expression of excitement and anxiety. "She... She likes me too... No she said she loves me." He shows me the posts on a social media on his phone and smiles so widely, I tell you, I didn't realize I could smile that wide.

Then he asked, "What do I do?"

I laugh and ask, "What do you mean what do I do? Tell her how you feel."

"But how?"

"Con la boca, guey."

He chuckles, "Well yeah of course, but what do I say?"

"What did she tell you last night?"

He stays quiet for a bit then responds, "She.. she said don't over think it. Say what's on your mind, and everything with be alright."

"I'm sure there'll be a happy ending to it."

He smiles and says, "She also said that..."

"Go for it, kid. You won't regret it."

"Okay, I'll tell her."

"Good."

"You have any advice?"

"Just... Enjoy it, kid. Be true to yourself and your feelings and I think you should be alright. Now, it's not going to be easy, but it'll be worth it."

He slowly fades away and leaves me standing in the middle of the realm by myself.

Kid... Give it everything you've got. And your self doubt could prepare you for disappointment... But it didn't prepare me for the day we... The day we found out we were different.