You Chose The Wrong Day

**Short Story just to keep this book updated.

I was really hoping that for at least once I'd be able to at least go through my day without having to suffer the annoyance of someone popping looking for revenge against me.

Knowing my luck, I should've known that would never happen.

****

At practice, all I have on my mind is Aunt May's birthday. "Just a few more hours, and I'm gone," I thought to myself. I was exhausted. I mean, I practically don't do much compared to the other groups here, but sleep has been scarce. And school hasn't even started. These are just the practices before school starts.

My partner next to me was bored out of his mind. We technically didn't play much. We mainly counted notes. The majority of the them were multiple numbers of rests.

I could see the students wanting to faint from the scorching heat. "RESET." They'd shout. These are the times that I'm kinda grateful I didn't get the snare part.

Soon, the practice was cut short. (Thank God it was)

I walk home with a lot on my mind. "What am I going to do? How am I supposed to fix it? What if? Did I do something wrong-"

Beep beep!

Ah great. My Avengers comm.

"Hello?" I answer.

Tony Stark's voice comes through the device. "Banner's lost his mind-"

"Then go find it," I respond.

"Can't. I'm on an outer space mission right now and you're the only one nearby the situation."

"He's Hulking it out right now, isn't he?"

"Yep. Neutralize his before he does anymore damage."

"But-"

Aaaaaaand he cut me off... Guess I gotta do that now.

I put the suit on and swing into action.

Not even five minutes and I'm already in the fight.

SPIDER-SENSE!

I dodge a large chunk of flying debris. "Man, he must be really angry," I mutter to my self, "HEY! BANNER! STOP THIS MESS NOW!"

The large, green, mesomorph brute faces in my direction and huffs, "TINY SPIDER, GO AWAY." And then he chucks a car at me.

"Oh crap."

CRASH!

"Nnngh... Dick move.."

I drop the car

I drop the car. "Banner, there are innocent lives here! Stop your rampage. It's not my fault you're throwing a tantrum cause your science fair project didn't give you perfect results."

"RAARRGG! PUNY BANNER!"

"STUPID HULK." I tease. (Give me a break, I need to keep myself awake anyways.)

"YOU NO CALL HULK STUPID. HULK STRONGEST THERE IS!" He charges towards me, and I, forgetting how fast he actually can move, get smashed into the asphalt.

THWOOM! THWOOM! THWOOM!

I'm not gamma infused, but by now, I would've started turning green.

"HULK SQUASH BUG!" He yells as he pounds me into the ground.

There's a brief opening. That's fucking it.

THWIP!

I'm not taking this anymore.

It's one thing when you're messing with me, but it's another when you're in between my sleep schedule, Aunt May's birthday, and me.

I web his eyes and kick him back.

I'm exhausted.

THWACK!

Hungry.

THWAM!

Sleep deprived.

THWOOM!

And you're preventing me from celebrating my aunt's birthday.

CRACK!

"You're messing with me at the wrong time, Banner."

I land my last blow and he collapses. "Puny Spider beat your ass, and there's nothing you can say to deny that. Now, I really recommend you get enrolled in anger management classes because I'm not willing to do this again," I chastise.

"Hulk....sorry..." He whimpers.

Holy shit, I took out the Hulk and made him fear me. That must be some kind of accomplishment.

THWIP!

"I gotta go home. Someone's waiting for me."

******

I walk in and hug Aunt May. "Happy birthday, May." I congratulate. She smiles and replies, "Oh Peter, thank you so much. Goodness. You look exhausted."

"Practice drained me. That's all."

"You should rest."

"Nah. I'll do that later. Today's your day, and I'm gonna celebrate you. Where do you wanna go?"

******

BONUS (After math):

My comm goes off.

It's Stark again.

"Yeah?"

"Banner's asking a few questions. I've already answered him but he won't believe me."

"What went wrong in the lab now?" I ask.

"No, no. It's about his recent rampage in the city."

I hold in my laughter. "Alright."

Banner's voice comes through. "Yeah, Tony's saying that your buddy Spider-Man beat the Hulk. I doubt that's true.... right?"

"I've got the pictures. I haven't sent them off to the Bugle yet."

"You what now?" Banner responds, "Send them."

I email the images to the lab computer and right after I hear, "Oh my God. That's embarrassing." from Banner.

Stark is wheezing, "And he's smaller than you, Bruce."

"I can already see the heading: Arachnid beats Hulk," I tease.

"Don't send these to newspapers, please."

"Alright, I'll just send them the photos of your butt being handed to you by Pym."

"ANT-MAN TOO?"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Stark cackles.

"Banner, I need the money. Either Spider-Man or Ant-Man," I say.

"Just send them the pictures already," Banner responds in defeat."