Chapter 31: The Party

Anna's POV:

It's Wiyetskie's party later this evening and right now, I'm having trouble finding my clothes that I should wear for the party.

I immediately went to the girls' bathroom after our tests ender.
I was going to wear a dress that was not 'too revealing' because it's going to be overcrowded and a bunch of strangers.

I searched for my dress in my bag but only found a ridiculously tight dress with the color 'red'.

The colors drained from my face as I imagined myself in this dress.

"This is too sexy..." I said then cringed

The dress's length was just half the size of my upper leg. It's very tight to the body which suppose to show off the curves and the figure.

Liana bought me this dress when I had my birthday last year. She said that I was supposed to wear this like in night parties but to me, it's too uncomfortable.

I had no choice but to wear this dress for the party. Then I'll just have to wear the 3-inch strappy heels that Rena lended me.

But I'm not going out like this with those perverted boys out there!

So I wore the dress under my uniform. I checked myself out one more time in the mirror.

"The color of the dress is a little bit visible but it's not that obvious" then I went out

I try to hide the visible color from the dress. A few people looked in my direction.

I saw David in the corner, he spotted me then looked curious

"Yo, Ann! What's wrong?" he asks as he waved his hands

"N-nothing! I'm fine." I smiled

"Really? You act really different right now, like really shy" he crossed his arms "Are you wearing a red camisole?"

"Yeah! I was shy" I lied, obviously "And yeah, the white one got wet earlier and 8 forgot to bring my blazer so I just put on my red camisole"

I'm actually a little worried if he finds out about this dress...

"Oh, okay, haha! Don't be shy" he replied then turns away

Thank God boys aren't the same as girls whenever they find something suspicious

****

Anna's POV:

I finally arrive at the party. Time check 6:40 pm. Not bad, 10mins late, at least I'm here.

I try to observe the theme of the party and the people.

"Mostly a bunch of unfamiliar faces" I cringed

Then I heard a voice from a distant. I couldn't hear it clearly because of the loud music bursting out. That reminds me of Alyn's. Geez.

"Anna! Anna!"

I followed the voice in my sight and see Liana waving at me along with our other friends. I went towards them, of course.

"You look stunning! I'm glad you came!" Wiyetskie complements me

"Thank you, so do you! Happy Birthday!" I greeted her

Then she went to check out the people from other tables and bars

"I never would've imagine you wearing this" Claudia chuckles

"Yeah, I never would've thought you would actually wear this" Liana poked me at the side using her elbow