Chapter 62 : A New Semester Opens

Anna's POV:

"I'm so nervous!" Liana's nerve-wrecking voice caught the attention of everyone from the streets, "A new school means a new environment"

"Calm down, Lia" I gestured my hands to ease her worries, "You'll be fine. Trust me, I've been there"

"Their girls' uniform are quite cute, though" Rena makes a little spin and let her skirt just dance along, "It's much more easier than the ones at the previous school"

"Thanks again for coming with us, Anna" Wiyetskie wraps her arm around mine and clings, "We always feel safe when you're around"

Yes, I've decided to fetch the girls for their first day of school. Gosh, I feel like a parent. The news easily speads the whole campus and everyone's been talking about the new students. This really brings back time...

We continued to walk on our way to school

"Sure!" I happily responded, "It's safer if I'm around. My first day of school is just me surrounded by boys so I don't want that to happen to you guys as well"

"What if they do?" Claudia puts her hand on her chest, looking worried

"I promise you, they won't" I winked

"Speaking of promises" Lia mentions, "I sure hope you didn't forger the promise we made back then"

Shit, and I was hoping you already forget that.

"I know, I know, I still kept my word" I lied

Just yesterday, Alyn and I confessed our feelings to each other. I already broke two out of three of my promise. No, I broke the other onw way before we even talked about the deal.

One, I like him

Two, I fell for him

That's right. I still haven't broke the last deal. That deal is that, he will never be my boyfriend.

Our feeling are mutual. Our label status is that we're not dating yet, we just have feelings for each other. No one knows about what happened last night.

My mind flashes the part where we kissed, I blushed and turn my gaze away from the girls.

"You okay, Anna?" Lia pats my back, I nodded

We arrived at the school, I can tell what the girls are thinking, they're overwhelmed, nervous, excited. All of these mixed feelings whenever you enter to a new environment.

Boys look and see them, as I thought, they would stare and make reactions.

We continue to walk inside as I focus on the boys around me, making sure that they won't do anything strange to them.

I got way too distracted on the boys that I accidentally hit someone. I immediately turn my gaze againt to apologize.

"I'm sorry--" I paused

It's a girl!

"No, it's fine" she gracefully replied

"There's another girl here?!" I exclaimed

I look around, there's also girls other than her. I got hyped, shocked, and confused the more I look at my surroundings.

"Oh? So there are girls other than us?" Rena also notices it, "That makes me feel relieved!"

"I was too focused looking on the ground, I didn't notice there were other girls who transferred here" Lia sighs in relief

I see Mr. Olson approaching us, we all greeted him with respect.