Chapter 51 : Invading Someone's Privacy

Anna's POV:

So we finally arrived at home. It's 7pm and I'm exhausted. To be honest, my hand still hurts after I punched Ethan, and that made me realise that I haven't visited the gym for so long. I've been busy pretty lately, TDR is right around the corner and I still don't have my costume.

I flopped myself on my bed as soon as I removed my bra, and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, Ethan's words kept popping up on my mind.

Anna, you like Alyn. I can tell.

I groaned then flipped myself on the other side of the bed. Why am I reacting this way? I'm not ready to like someone.

"Especially that pervert superhuman!" I yelled then punched my pillows

I jumped as I heard a knock on the door.

A voice was heard behind the door, "Lautner"

It's him.

"What does he want?" I whispered to myself and dragged my drained body to the door and opened it.

"What?" I stared, not giving a single care of what I look right now.

"Talk, let's talk" he said, then tries to get in my room, so I stopped him by blocking his way.

"Nope, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep" I replied

"I want to talk right now" he said

Can you give me a break? I just want to sleep.

I was thinking of letting him in because he's insisting, it would be very annoying if I still won't let him in, but he's entering my room, a boy is about to enter my room. I glance at my room one more time just to gice second thoughts. Well, it's clean and normal.

"Alright, come in" I said, letting him in. I jumped a little when he shut the door so fast. He, then, drags me to my bed and gets a chair and sits on it, facing me.

"What did he say?" he looked at me straight in the eyes

I paused for a while, stared back then I palmed smack is hace, pushing it away from me, "Stop staring at me like that, you're creepy"

"What happened?" he said, "I just want to know"

"It's none of your biz" I replied

"Please", he begged

Why does he want to know? It's a conversation between me and that womanizer.

----

I can't believe I'm telling him what had happened. Not that it's a secret or anything, well, he's the first guy who knew my secret. I just don't wanna slip my mouth about that part

"What an idiot Ethan Crawford is" he grinned along with a disappointed look, "I can't believe he'd give you those pills"

"I immediately knew he put those pills in my lemonade, I mean, it's bubbling, normal lemonades don't sparkle" I shrugged and raised an eyebrow "And by the way, you're a bigger idiot than Ethan, Flowerboy" I pointed at him.

"What else happened?" he asked

I told him that Ethan thought I got stoned and he rubs his fingertips on my arm, and the part that I punched him and revealed my true self.

"So he did touch you and knew about your secret" he smiled sarcastically

I watched him pull out his mint pallet from his pockets then shoved a dozen to his mouth. Almost like drinking them. I did see his adam's apple thought. whoops.