Chapter 48 : Bus

Anna's POV:

"I can't believe we skipped class for this" I said as the four of us crouched down. We hid in the girls' comfort room since no one ever use this room except for me.

"Is it your first time to skip class, Anna?" Ethan asked

Not really, I've done it a few times back at my old school, "Yes, I'm nervous. What if we get caught?" I replied

"Don't be scared" he smirked, "I'm here to cover you"

"If you're still trying to flirt, I'll drown your face with toilet water" David smacked his head with his jacket

"Hehe, I'm just trying to calm her nerves" he shrugged

"We'll you're doing it wrong" David replied, furrowing his eyebrows

"No I'm not, Mr. Heathecote" Ethan pulled his tongue out and made a funny face

"Stop calling me that!" David yelled as he shut Ethan's mouth, which caused him to bit his tongue. The poor boy screamed in pain, covering his mouth.

"Will you two morons shut the fuck up?! Or else I'm gonna strangle you with this rope" Alyn yelled angrily as he whop the rope towards them

"Are we going to use this rope to climb? You know I'm slow with climbing ropes, right?" Ethan raised his eyebrow

"We're not going to" Alyn replied as he threw the rope back beside the mop, "It was just lying over there"

"How can we get out?" I asked

"Distract the guards" David replied

"There's still CCTV cameras" I sighed with disappointment, "Besides, there's that annoying guard is in charge with the cameras"

"We can still distract them" Alyn replied

"How?" I asked, completely confused and dumbfounded with their responses

"Let's play rock paper scissors. Whoever loses is the one to 'distract'the guard..." David suggested, judging by the tone of his voice and the look of his face, it seemed like he's not ready for the deal

"Rock paper scissors!"

"Hah, you lost, Ethan" David jumped in amusement

"Fine" Ethan pouted, but still continued to go outside the door. I followed the others who snuck out the window.

We crouched our way to the outside of the guard's office. Then we check to see if the guard is paying attention to the monitor, if yes, we signaled Ethan to face one of the cameras.

"Huh?" the guard paused as he sees Ethan doing something suspicious. He wore a hat to hide his identity and pulls out a lighter, pretending to lit a cigarette.

The guard immediately rushed outside the room. Then we went inside and deleted every footage the cams have recorded, lastly, we turned it off then we hurriedly ran out of the room. Ethan also rushed outside to catch up with us.

"Go, go, go" Alyn signaled in a low whispering voice. David parkoured over the wall.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked, making sure he'll go first so that he won't see me doing crazy stunts as a girl.

"Just go! We're running out of time" Alyn grabbed my hand as he helped me go over the wall. More like pretend to help. I jumped over, everything was in slow motion as I avoid getting hit with the spikes on the fence, and landed with perfect balance. I hope no one saw me. I, then, continued to run as Alyn and Ethan catches up behind me.

"I just can't believe we just did that! It was the craziest thing I did today" Ethan confessed while his eyes sparked with excitement.

We all went to the nearest restrooms to change our clothes so that no one will suspect us wearing uniform outside school.