Chapter 33: The School Festival

Anna's POV:

"So class, do your best to make the festival even more fun" Mr. Olsom explained

Our school festival is coming up in a few days. Students in our school displays their artistic achievements. People who want to enter the school themselves or who are interested in the school may come to see what the schoolwork and atmosphere are like. The festivals are usually open to the public, especially at high schools and universities.

Each class has to put up an activty for the people who come here. I'm very curious to see what my school would put up. The boys in here aren't even the type that who would participate in this event. But I'm wrong...

"So guys what would we do?!" the student in the back shouted with excitement

"We should do rock-paper-scissors challenge!" the other one shouted

"How about spicy noodles challenge!" another one yelled

"That's old!" one came after another

I agree with the student. I probably think people would cringed if all the activities are like this, we would make a bad first impression of ourselves.

They all began arguing to what would our activity would be. Well, not all of them. Alyn doesn't really care about the festival, David's sleeping in the back,  Ethan is just listening to music, Yu's just staring at the wall, daydreaming, I guess. Louis is at another class.

Mr. Olson slams the book om his table. "Alright, stop the arguing!" he yelled angrily

All of the students jumped from the loud slam Mr. Olson made. Then all of us became quiet as the others went back to their seats.

"You need a leader in order to do all these things neatly and not make a mess" he said, "Anna, you're the leader"

"What?!" my heart skipped a beat. The heck! Why me?!

"You'll decide whether to agree with their ideas or not" he replied, "and make this festival fun and exciting"

"But Sir!" I exclaimed

*RIIIINGGGGG (the bell rang)

"Class is dismissed!" he said, ignoring me

The students hurriedly went out of the classroom before I even say anything.

I ran after Mr. Olson before he even steps out of the door, "Sir, but why me? I'm still a new student, I don't know how to manage this school since I'm new"

He let out a sigh, "You're one of the students I can trust with, to do this kind of task" he explained

One of them?

"This school doesn't have a very good reputation every school festival because the boys in here aren't very creative to their work. They only think stuffs that are only related to them. People who came here felt more uncomfortable. They need someone like you in order to make this a good festival. Since this school is already open for girls, you can increase the population of girls im this school. Do good coz we're all looking up on you" he smiles and leaves

I stood in front of the door for a few seconds, anxiety runs up to my nerves. What if I make a fool of myself? What if the plans I make would be boring? What if the boys won't agree of what will I come up? What if I can't motivate them?

I bit my lower lip from the negative thoughts I was having.

"You're gonna do great!" A cheerful voice interrupts me from behind

"Thanks Yu, I hope so" I replied

"What's the matter?" he tapped my shoulder

"This is my first time to be in charge of the school's festival"