Chapter 22: Threatening

Anna's POV:

I'm going to ask Alyn one more time to help me with the cleaning duties, if he still refuse to do it, I'll just have to think another way like threatening him. I remembered David told me the only way to get him do the job is to threaten him.

After I talked with the janitor at school, I immediately went home and look for Alyn. Lele said that he's in his room. The rest of the boys went out, except for Alyn and Louis.

I let out a small sigh before I knock at Alyn's door. As I was about to knock, Alyn responded first

"Come in" he said

How did he knew that I was already outside his room?!

I went inside and found him sitting in his desk's chair.

"What do you want?" he sigh

"You better start clean the yard with me tomorrow" I replied

He doesn't respond for a moment. I glanced at what he was doing, he was reading a book. The moment I looked at the title, he immediately closed the book and hide it in his drawer.

"I don't want to" he said

"Why?"

He paused for a second then sigh "What are you? An idiot? I already told you why"

"What's the big deal if they catch a bad boy, cleaning the yard?"

"I have my own reasons so fuck off!" he raised his voice

I crossed my arms, "If you're not going to help me, I will tell the others that you like flowers!"

His eyes widened then he came towards me and grabbed my wrist tightly. I shut my eyes, thinking about maybe he was going to slap me in the face or something.

As I opened my eyes, he was covering my mouth then he slams the door shut

"Shut your mouth! Everyone will hear you!" he said

"They all went out, except for..."

"Who?!" he grabbed my arms tightly

"Louis"

His face became relieved as I said that Louis was the only guy in here upstairs. But why he doesn't make a fuss if it was Louis? They're not even close from what I see. Maybe because Louis doesn't give a crap at all?

Alyn then lets go of my arms "If you tell them, I'll also tell them about you being boyish secretly"

"Yeah, like you have proof" I smirked "I already have proof of you taking care of a flower, it's already right here in this room" we both glanced at the flower near his window

"Fine" he lets go of my hand "I'll help you" he continued "But I don't want them to see me cleaning the yard and I'm suspended from school thanks to the dumb-ass Vice Principal"

He's right, there's no way he can just casually walk in during his suspension. Then, a ridiculous idea pop up in my mind.

"We should do it at night, then" I shrugged my shoulders

"Are you crazy?!" he yelled

"Maybe"

"Tsk! Fine"

****

The next evening...

Alyn's POV:

She's out of her mind! Why does she takes this cleaning duty too seriously? We have to sneak in at night just to clean the yard.

"I can't do this" she said as we're about to climb the walls of the school

"Oh come on! Now you're already going to give up!"

"What if the CCTV catches us! We'll be doomed!" she yelled back

"There's no CCTV" I calmly responded

She was relieved then started to climb the wall first. I gave her a boost using my hands.

She's now sitting on top of the wall.

I looked up at her as I said "Did you see any-" my eyes widened as I saw her panties below her skirt!

"Hey!" I yelled then I looked away from the sight

"What?" she questioned

"I can see everything from down h-here..." I slowly replied

I can feel that she was totally embarrassed. She hurriedly went down then I began to climb up.

"I forgot that I was wearing a skirt..." she said as she looks down

"Uhh...let's get the cleaning tools" I said as I scratched my head from embarrassment

****

End of Chapter 22:

Author's Note:

Yo guys! Belated Merry Christmas! I'm very sorry for the late greetings! I was on a vacation with my fam for a few days. How about you? :))) What did you do this Christmas Eve?