T W O

"Jungkook!! You ready for the fansigning event?"

Jungkook stared at himself in the mirror and nodded, even though Zelo can't see him.

Zelo's head popped out of the door and scrunched his nose at Jungkook's outfit.

"White shirt again? Seriously Jungkook?" Zelo sighs and shakes his head. "Daehyun hyung! Can you help Jungkook dress up?"

"Of course!"

~~~~~

(A/N: JK's outfit is at the top because I'm bad at describing on how they look)

"There! He's all done, Zelo." Daehyun smiled. "Red suits you, Jungkook."

"Alright! You have to go before you're late!"

"I wish you could come with me." Jungkook looked at Zelo with sad eyes.

"Oh please. I'd love to but sadly there's no more tickets." Zelo pushed Jungkook towards the car. "Now go and say hi to Jhope for me!"

~~~~~

Jungkook nervously arrives at the event, he looks over to his hyung who is kind enough to drive him here.

His hyung chuckled at Jungkook. "Don't be nervous, Jungkook. You'll do fine."

"But Himchan hyung—"

"Go inside. I'll pick you up later." Himchan smiled at him.

Jungkook took a deep breath and went out. He took one last glance at Himchan before he finally went inside the venue.

There was a lot of ARMYs inside and he sighed in relief when he spotted some fanboys. He's glad that he's not the only boy though.

As he continues to walk, he hears ARMYs whispering.

"OMG, he's so cute."

"What's his name?"

He looked around at saw the fans look at... Him?

He quickly looked down and went to his chair. He sat down and waited for the members. Until...

"AHHH!!"

"THEY ARE FINALLY HERE!!"

"OPPAAAAA!!! NOTICE ME!!"

He sat there mesmerized as the boy who changed his life came into view. The boy who helped him get through his problems.

Kim Taehyung.

He has his box smile and constantly waving at the fans.

"2! 3! Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!"

~~~~

Jungkook was the last one to face the boys. He was nervous.

He faced the eldest of BTS first.

"Oh! Another fanboy!" Jin exclaimed. He signed for Jungkook and gave him a flying kiss.

Next was Jhope, and he was a sunshine. His smile also made Jungkook smile.

"Handsome man! Hey!"

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at Jhope's silliness. After he signed, he gave Jungkook a high five.

Next was Yoongi. Jungkook complimented him and Yoongi showed his gummy smile.

"What's your name?"

"J-Jeon Jungkook!"

"Well, Jeon Jungkook, thank you for being an ARMY."

Jungkook smiled at him and nodded.

When it was Namjoon, Jungkook said that he was a great leader. Namjoon got shy and slightly smiled, showing his dimples. "Stay in school."

And Jimin being Jimin, he was being cute and funny. They even compared their fingers.

And finally... The last member to meet... V aka Kim Taehyung.