S I X

(A/N: and that at the top is Jisung! He's so handsome T^T)

~~~~~

"Jungkookie, I'll be going first. Are you sure you'll be fine?" Yongguk asked the black haired man as he fixed his jacket.

"Yes hyung. Besides it's just minutes before closing time." Jungkook assured his hyung while smiling.

"I could call Zelo—"

"No, it's fine hyung. I can handle myself." Jungkook cuts him off.

"Alright. Make sure to check everything before you leave, okay?" the older reminded him while heading towards the door. Eyes on the younger, full of worry.

Jungkook smiled at Yongguk once again and giggled. "Don't worry about me hyung. Enjoy your dinner."

Yongguk sighs and nods. "If you're hungry, you could have some cake. But don't take too much."

"I get it hyung."

And finally, Yongguk left, leaving Jungkook alone in the cafe. The others went home already. Zelo wanted to stay with him but his parents called him. So Zelo has no other choice but to go.

Jungkook looked at the clock. "20 minutes." he muttered and continued cleaning the tables.

He suddenly heard the door opening.

Not bothering turning around he says, "I'm sorry, but we're almost closing."

"Can you please extend for a little while? It won't be long." a husky and deep but familiar voice was heard in the cafe.

Jungkook sighed and turned around, "Sir, I told you—"

He stops in mid-sentence as he examined the costumer in front of him.

He was wearing a mask, allowing Jungkook to see only his eyes. Those deep, beautiful eyes...

Jungkook couldn't possibly be wrong. The man standing in front of him is...

"K-Kim Taehyung?"