S E V E N

"K-Kim Taehyung?"

His eyes flickered in recognition and also showed shock. "Oh! You're that guy from the fansigning event!"

Jungkook blinked twice. 'He remembers me?'

"Your name is... Jeon Jungkook! You're Jungkook, right?"

Jungkook still shocked just managed to nod. He can't believe that Taehyung is actually standing in front of him. And he even remembered his name!

"Y-You remember me?" that was actually one of the most stupid questions Jungkook asked. It was pretty obvious that Taehyung remembered him.

"Of course." Taehyung took his mask off and smiled. "How can I forget you?"

And just like that, Jungkook's heart beats faster than before.

"What a coincidence, right Jungkook?"

Jungkook nods again. "Y-Yeah."

"About what I said earlier... I wanted to order seven coffees..." Taehyung said slowly. "Please? This is the closest cafe that I can get to."

"Okay, hyung."

~~~~~

"Here you go, hyung." Jungkook smiled and handed Taehyung his order.

Taehyung stood up and smiled as well. He payed for the coffees and headed towards the door. But before he goes out, he turned and waved to Jungkook.

"Bye, Kookie. See you around," then he finally left the cafe.

'Yeah... See you around...'