T H I R T Y

"oh taetae hyung? what are you doing here? aren't you suppose to be practicing?" jungkook asks.

"we're taking a break, you weren't at the cafe so i assumed that you'd be home." taehyung answers, a smile plastered on his face.

"i'm going to the cafe anyway, want to come?"

taehyung nodded and they both walked side by side.

they were close to the cafe then suddenly camera flashes were heard. jungkook's eyes immediately widened.

taehyung mentally curses.

"v oppa! who's that with you?"

"is he the same guy you were hanging out with?"

"oppa!"

taehyung took his mask out and made jungkook wear it. also putting an arm on him and covering him. jungkook looked down, blushing mad.

he is wearing taehyung's mask. did they just have an indirect kiss?

jungkook shakes his head. this isn't the time to think about that.

fortunately, himchan is inside his car, almost parking when he notices the group of people gathering outside. he then spots jungkook and taehyung.

he presses the car horn twice and jungkook saw himchan's car. he says something to taehyung and they quickly ran towards himchan.

himchan unlocked the car doors and the two went inside, panting. himchan drove away from the cafe, leaving the group of people behind.