F O U R

Jungkook stirred and opened his eyes. He couldn't sleep for days because he kept thinking of Kim Taehyung.

He sighed and smiled. That was one of his best days.

"Jeon Jungkook, wake up! You're almost late!" his mother announced outside his room.

Jungkook mentally groaned when he remember he has school today.

After deciding to finally get up, Jungkook went to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~~~

When he got out he faced himself in the mirror and decided to dress differently. He even fixed his hair.

(A/N: JK's outfit is on the top)

He went out of his room and went to the kitchen. He sat beside his mother and began to eat.

His father at the living room, watching some news.

"Iya~ Jungkookie, it's been ages since you dressed like this." His mother commented. "Tell me, do you have a girlfriend?"

Jungkook frowns and immediately shakes his head. "No mom. I thought I should start to take care of my appearance."

Her mom nodded with a smile. As Jungkook finished his breakfast, he stood up and kissed his mom on the cheek.

"I'll be going now, see you later."

Jungkook went outside and saw Zelo, Kangmin and Himchan waiting for him outside. Himchan is the one who drives them to school since Himchan already graduated.

"Jeon Jungkook! Is that you?!" Himchan exclaimed, both eyes wide.

"Shut up, hyung." he entered the car, sitting beside Kangmin.

"Seriously, Jungkook hyung, you look amazing!" Kangmin commented. "I thought you'd just wear those usual plain white tshirt."

Jungkook shrugged, "I guess it's time to have a little change in life."