T H I R T Y - S E V E N

"hi mom, i'm home." jungkook greeted his mom as he kissed her cheek. "where's dad?"

"he's out for a business trip, don't worry about him knowing about you singing," his mom smiled at him.

jungkook sighs in relief and nodded. "thanks mom, but i know he'll find out soon though. and remember yungho? he asked me to dance with him again,"

"oh, that's great, sweetie. i'm proud of you. you're finally showing your hidden talents." mrs. jeon chuckled while jungkook smiled. "by the way, how's your boyfriend doing?"

"he's fine, we're both happy."

yes, his mom know about him being gay. but of course, his mom supports him.

"good to know. go and change your clothes. then we'll eat dinner."

jungkook nodded and went upstairs to his room.

he was excited for bts' comeback. he wondered if taehyung will dye his hair silver. it would really suit him.

but then jungkook felt sad. he missed taehyung so much.

he suddenly wanted to record a song. so he called himchan.

himchan always helps him whenever he covers a song.

"himchan hyung!"

"oh, jungkook? what is it?"

"i'm going to cover another song!"

"that's cool. when?"

"tomorrow."

-----

it was saturday. and today, jungkook is in the dance studio with yungho. there were other staffs inside as well.

jungkook greeted them while bowing.

"so, jungkook, are you ready?" yungho asks.

jungkook nodded, smiling in the process.

"alright, let's start then."

-----

"wow~ you sound amazing hyung!" jisung complimented jungkook.

they were gathered inside jungkook's room listening to his new cover.

"thanks, jisung." jungkook smiled. "i can't wait to let taetae hear this!"

"by the way... i heard yungho asked you to dance with him again." zelo said.

"he asked you again?" youngjae and daehyun asked at the same time, causing for them to laugh and point at each other.

"to be honest, jungkook... I don't like the way he looks at you." zelo added, looking up from his phone.

"hm? what do you mean by that?" jungkook tilted his head to the right, confused by the words zelo said.

"i don't know," zelo shrugged. "there's something... weird-aish, i can't explain it."

"i noticed that too, hyung!" kangmin said, slightly bouncing in his seat.

"same here," youngjae said. "just be careful around him, jungkook. okay?"

"okay, i'll be careful."