F I F T Y - O N E

it was already 2 days since jungkook finally woke up again and he was back to his normal state.

but in those two days, taehyung and the others couldn't really talk to jungkook well, since his body is still recovering.

but today, taehyung can finally see his boyfriend talk, smile, and laugh.

and he wanted to apologize about what happened before.

he knocked on the door twice before entering. he saw mrs. jeon and jungkook inside.

jungkook is reading some of the letters his schoolmates sent him, completely unaware of taehyung's presence.

mrs. jeon smiled at the silver haired boy before going out of the room, giving the boys some privacy and time to talk.

taehyung pulled a chair towards jungkook's bed, making a loud noise. that's when jungkook looked up and noticed taehyung.

he dropped the letter in his hand and was about to speak but taehyung beat him to it.

"don't speak, j-just continue to read." taehyung said, sitting on the chair.

jungkook did what taehyung said, he continued reading. but it was so hard to focus reading, not when taehyung is staring at him.

he stopped when he heard taehyung sniff.

he turned his head to taehyung and saw the boy in tears. he reached out to hold taehyung's cheek.

"h-hey... why are you crying?" he wiped taehyung's tears using his thumb. "i saw your m-music video... you were great... and i was right... silver suits you."

taehyung removed jungkook's hand away from his cheek and held it tightly.

"i j-just..." taehyung's voice cracked. "i missed you. so much."

"i missed you too, taetae." jungkook said with a smile.

"i'm sorry for not listening—"

"you don't have to say sorry. everything's okay now."

taehyung smiled with tears in his eyes. "i love you, kookie."

"i love you too, taetae."

taehyung leaned towards jungkook and kissed him.

jungkook closed his eyes and felt taehyung's hand on his nape, gently pushing jungkook towards him.

taehyung nibbled on jungkook's lower lip before inserting his tongue inside the younger's mouth.

"wow, i should've brought popcorn with me." a deep voice suddenly said causing for the couple to seperate.

on the door, there stood yoongi with food in his hands.

jungkook lowered his head as he felt his face heat up because of embarrassment while taehyung cleared his throat.

"h-hyung! what are you doing here?"

"i'm actually here to watch you suck each other's faces, no big deal." yoongi answered, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"um..."

yoongi sighed and shook his head before placing the food on the table.

"get well soon, kid." yoongi said, looking at jungkook.

"t-thanks, hyung."

"now i'm going to leave. you continue what you were doing earlier." and with that, yoongi left the room.

taehyung and jungkook stared at each other.

"well, he said to continue—"

"taetae!" jungkook slapped taehyung's arm as he felt his cheeks heat up again.

taehyung laughed at the younger's reaction.

"i was kidding."