S E V E N T E E N

Jungkook is humming an unfamiliar tone while copying some notes on his notebook.

The bell rings, signalling that it was finally lunch time.

Jungkook fixes his things and went to the cafeteria with the others.

"How was your weekend, guys?" daehyun asks, sitting beside jongup who's eating gummy bears.

Youngjae smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at jungkook. "I can tell that jungkook's weekend is good."

"How?" jongup asks, mouth full of gummy bears.

"Gimme some!" kangmin reaches for the gummy bears and happily ate it. Jisung also reaches for the gummy bears in kangmin's hand, causing him to whine.

"Well, the one and only kim taehyung has been visiting the cafe ever since. and this little cute shit has been hanging out with his bias." zelo answers, messing jungkook's hair while jongup frowns.

"Really?" jongup looks at the others in shock while youngjae facepalms. daehyun slaps zelo's mouth.

"watch your fucking mouth!" daehyun says, cursing in the process.

Which resulted to zelo hitting daehyun's head. "You cursed too!"

"Yah! You do not hit your hyung like that!" and the two continued bickering on the side.

"You don't know about it, hyung?" jisung is also shock. Jongup is clearly outdated of the things that are happening.

Jongup shakes his head.

"Have you been living in a cave?" daehyun shakes his head and sighs, as he finishes his 'little fight' with zelo.

Jungkook chuckles and feels his phone vibrated. He checks his phone and saw that he got a text from taehyung.

From: Taetae💕

Kookieee~ are you going to work later?

To: Taetae💕

No. I'm taking a break today. Why?

From: Taetae💕

Let's hang out together! ;)

Jungkook smiled and started to type. Daehyun, zelo and youngjae staring at jungkook. The other three also stopped eating gummy bears to stare at jungkook.

To: Taetae💕

Sure!

From: Taetae💕

I'll see you later at your house!

Jungkook sighs happily and looks up from his phone, only to find his friends staring at him like he transformed into a weird being.

"What?"

His friends looked away and continued doing their stuff.

Jongup opening yet another pack of gummy bears.