F I V E

(A/N: There at the top is Kangmin. Like boi he so cute!)

~~~~~

"Hyung!! Give me my cookie!!" Zelo whined and tried to reach for his stolen cookie.

"Too late!" Youngjae ate the cookie and Zelo's eyes widened.

"HYUNG—ow!"

"Jeez you're so loud." Daehyun said after hitting Zelo's head, clearly annoyed.

Kangmin and Jisung couldn't help but laugh. Jungkook smiled at his hyung's silliness.

It was lunch and all of them gathered together.

While everyone was having fun, a girl suddenly approached their table.

"Excuse me..?"

All of them stopped and stared at the girl, who's staring directly at Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened when the girl handed him a box of chocolate.

"T-This is for you... I-I actually like you J-Jungkook oppa."

Jungkook mentally frowned when he heard 'oppa'.

"I..." he didn't know what to say. He was actually new to this whole confessing stuff.

The girl's face was red. She left the chocolate at the table and immediately left.

"Wow..." Daehyun and Youngjae muttered.

Jongup, who just woke up from a nap, is completely unaware of what's happening. He saw the box of chocolate and grabbed it.

He casually opened it and ate. The others just stared at him as if he has two heads.

Jongup stopped eating and looked at the others.

"What?" he asked, mouth full of chocolate. "Want some?"

"It's fine. Enjoy..." Youngjae said before turning to Jungkook. "Wah~ You finally have girls confessing to you."

"Well, Jungkook hyung has a lot of 'fans' here in school." Jisung stated. "He just doesn't care."

"Hey!" Jungkook shook his head. "I do care."

"No you don't." all five said in chorus.

Jungkook only sighed in defeat and crossed his arms. "Whatever."