T W E N T Y

as jungkook walked down the hallway of their school, he was worried.

worried that someone might know that it was him in the picture with taehyung.

jungkook kept his head down until he reaches his classroom. zelo hung his arm around jungkook's shoulder.

"you okay?" zelo asks jungkook, sensing that the younger is uncomfortable.

jungkook only nods in response.

-----

the class started and the teacher opened up about the upcoming event in the school. there was a competition, and everyone is encouraged to join.

youngjae poked jungkook's side. "you should join."

jungkook shook his head.

youngjae frowns at jungkook's answer. "why not? you're talented. i think it's about time that you step outside your comfort zone. be confident."

jungkook sighs deeply. "my father–"

"shh." youngjae cuts him off by shushing him. "it's time for you to show him that he's wrong. doing what you love is not nonsense."

"i-i don't know, youngjae hyung..." jungkook mutters under his breath.  

suddenly, youngjae raises his hands and stands up. "sir heechul, jeon jungkook wants to join."

jungkook's eyes widened and raises his head, staring at his hyung.

"h-hyung,"

all eyes were on jungkook, and whispers are heard.

"he's joining the competition? the quiet boy jeon jungkook?"

"omg!"

"i didn't know that he has a talent."

"he's a weird guy."

jungkook felt his cheeks heat up embarrassment, he's not used of being the center of attention.

"wow, jeon jungkook huh?" sir heechul starts to write down jungkook's name. "it's the first time you joined. go for it and do your best."

"y-yes sir." jungkook looks down on the floor, refusing to meet his classmate's eyes.