T E N

Jungkook groans and stirs as he hears noises. But then it suddenly became clearer. Someone was singing and that voice is... His?

Then it dawned on him...

"You up, sleepyhead?"

Jungkook immediately shot up from his bed. Sleepy eyes darted towards Taehyung, who's holding his phone.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm sorry for invading your privacy. But I was just curious..." Taehyung gave a little giggle and scratched the back of his neck. Then he stares at Jungkook. "Is this you singing?"

"Yes..."

"You have a nice voice, Jungkookie! Why haven't you auditioned to one of the entertainments yet?" Taehyung looks over to him, obviously amazed by Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook blushes at the compliment. "T-Thank you, hyung. But... I can't audition."

The older pauses the music and went to Jungkook. Jungkook startled by the sudden movement.

"Why not? Jungkook you have a potential in singing. You're really good. Trust me." Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows at Jungkook. "You also have a chance to be an idol like me."

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He was too shy because of the compliments coming from his BIAS!

"I-I want to. It's my dream to become an idol. You are my inspiration, hyung." Jungkook stares at Taehyung's eyes. "But... My father doesn't want me to. He wants me to be a doctor, not a singer."

"What? Why? I mean... You're happy doing what you want. He can't control you forever." Taehyung says with a frown.

Jungkook looks down and keeps quiet.

It was silent for a moment until Taehyung broke the ice.

"Now tell me... Can you dance?"