F I F T Y - T H R E E

jungkook is met by familiar faces while walking towards the exit of the hospital.

"it's good to see you smile again, jungkookie." youngjae said, tears in his eyes.

"oh jae, stop crying." daehyun comforted the crying boy while smiling.

"i can't help it!" youngjae fanned himself, trying to stop the tears.

"youngjae hyung is being dramatic," he heard jisung and kangmij commented. jongup nodding his head in agreement.

jungkook was suddenly hugged by a giant. and by giant, i mean zelo.

"you stupid, idiotic rabbit! i'm your bestfriend, you could've called me that day! fuck!" zelo cried, hugging jungkook tightly.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't on my mind that time..." jungkook apologized, feeling guilty.

zelo pulled away and glared at jungkook. "next time call me. or else you'll be—"

"alright, junhong, that's enough. let the poor boy rest." hoseok pulled zelo towards him, laughing. "go on, jungkook. taehyung is waiting."

jungkook smiled and waved goodbye. his smile grew wider when he saw a familiar silver haired boy in the distance.

"taetae!" he called out, catching the other's attention.

the other smiled and waved. "kookie!"

jungkook walked towards him and they intertwined hands. he took a deep breath when he heard screaming and flashing of cameras outside.

"wear this," taehyung made jungkook wear a black mask, similar to the one he's wearing. "let's go? the van is waiting outside."

jungkook nodded in response. they both walked out of the hospital and was greeted by the flashing of cameras.

jungkook had to squint his eyes while taehyung held his waist, pulling the younger towards him.

taehyung knew that this will cause rumors again. but he didn't care anymore.

all he cared about is this cute, handsome, little bunny in his arms.

-----

(A/n: hey i hope you had a great day)