F I F T E E N

"Taetae hyung...!"

Taehyung suddenly ran up to jungkook and quickly hugged him. Jungkook was shocked but he hugged him back.

"What's wrong, hyung?" jungkook asked as taehyung broke into sobs.

"I-I'm sorry..." taehyung hid his face into jungkook's shoulder. "I'm s-such a c-crybaby. You s-shouldn't see me l-like this..."

"It's okay hyung. You can cry for as long as you want." jungkook softly says, rubbing taehyung's back. "Whatever that is... Just cry it all out."

Minutes has passed and taehyung finally stopped crying. But their position is still the same.

Jungkook heard taehyung sniffed and finally looks at jungkook.

"Better?"

Taehyung nods. "Yeah. Thank you,"

"Do you want to go inside? It's getting cold,"

"Sure! I'n freezing already," taehyung hugs himself as he follows jungkook inside their house.

Taehyung smiles at he looks at jungkook's back. It was his first time being friends with a fan. It was like they knew each other since they were kids for letting taehyung visit their house. And they even talked and teased each other.

This is new for taehyung. But taehyung already treats jungkook as his bestfriend along with jimin.

Taehyung looks around and saw no one except for jungkook and him.

"Where are your parents?" taehyung couldn't help but ask.

"They left for work," jungkook casually answers.

"Oh..." taehyung sat down at the couch while jungkook goes to the kitchen.

Taehyung's eyes wandered on the picture frame above the table in front of him. He leans closer to take a good look.

He giggles at cute sight of the kid in the picture. It was clearly jungkook when he was young.

Taehyung immediately took a picture of it and giggles again.

When jungkook came back, he quickly hide his phone and acted like nothing happened.

Jungkook looks at taehyung who's smiling at him.

"Why are you smiling?" a confused jungkook asks.

"Nothing,"

"Earlier you were just crying and now you're smiling." jungkook sat beside taehyung and handed him a hot chocolate. "Here, drink this."

Taehyung gladly accepted it. "Thank you!" he took a sip and immediately regretted it. "H-hot!"

Jungkook laughs at taehyung. "Careful,"

As they both drink their hot chocolate, jungkook decided to speak.

"So hyung... Why were you crying earlier?" taehyung stops drinking and looks away.

"I-If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay." jungkook wanted to slap himself for asking that.

"I-It was just about the r-rumors. I was bothered about it." taehyung softly spoke. Playing with the hot chocolate in his cup.

"Ah... I saw that earlier."

Taehyung looked up at him. "You did?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Do you believe it, kookie?" they were both staring at each other's eyes. Jungkook was the first one to look away.

He shakes his head. "No,"

Taehyung smiles and nods. "That's great to hear. It's not true though. But... That girl is saying that she likes me. It just got things worst."

But then his smile turns into a frown. "I just helped her. I see no malice in that. Aish."

Jungkook pats taehyung's shoulder. "You'll get through this, hyung."