S P E C I A L C H A P T E R

"hello, mrs. jeon!" the black haired greeted with his famous box smile.

"hello there, taehyung. i told you to call me mom!" mrs. jeon stepped to the side as taehyung walked inside.

"oh, right! sorry, mom." he giggled, scratching the back of his neck.

"jungkook's inside his room. he's waiting for you,"

taehyung nodded, "thank you!"

he barged into jungkook's room, startling the younger who's exercising.

"kookie, kookie!" taehyung exclaimed as he sat on jungkook's back.

"ah, hyung! don't!" jungkook struggled to keep himself up.

as taehyung stood up, the younger laid on the floor, obviously exhausted.

"you're becoming a muscle bunny," taehyung commented, slightly kicking jungkook's arm. he lies on the floor with jungkook, putting an arm around his lover.

"go away. i'm sweaty and i probably smell bad," jungkook tried pushing him away but taehyung only tightened his grip on the younger.

"i don't really care," he snuggled close to jungkook, closing his eyes.

"taetae—"

"even if you're smelly and sweaty," taehyung opened his eyes, staring into jungkook's eyes. "i still love you."

he planted a soft kiss on the younger's nose.

"my little muscle kookie bunny,"

-----

[A/N: this is just a short special chapter and i want to say that this book reached 12k reads!! Thank you for everyone who took their time reading this! i'll probably make more Special Chapters in the future. This came into my mind and I wanted to write it. Love you!

-Kyeotie]