F I F T Y - N I N E

the concert soon started and the place is full of screams from the fans, of course jungkook and zelo is screaming too.

halfway through the concert, the lights dimmed and suddenly an unfamiliar song played.

a spotlight pointed at taehyung and namjoon who's at the middle of the stage.

taehyung began to sing. his deep, beautiful voice never failed to amaze jungkook.

he then recognized the song.

'that was the song he was singing! the song he made...'

taehyung's eyes wandered across the place, trying to find someone. until he finally found him.

taehyung smiled as he continued to sing.

when it was namjoon's turn, taehyung locked eyes with jungkook.

jungkook couldn't help but smile as he waved his lightstick. he can't believe that all of this is true. before he was just a fanboy of taehyung, nothing more. but now, he is taehyung's special someone.

as the song ended, the crowd continued cheering.

"everyone, did you like it?" taehyung asked the crowd.

"yes!"

"it was a song namjoon hyung and i made—"

"but taehyung wrote almost all of the lyrics," namjoon interrupted. "it was a song he wrote for a special someone."

"aww."

taehyung let out a chuckle as he pulled his earpiece out.

"yes, that's right." taehyung admitted. "and that special someone is here."

jungkook felt zelo nudging him as he only smiled.

"and i want him to come up here."

the younger's eyes widened as taehyung said those words.

he wanted him to go up there and face thousands of fans?

then he saw a staff walking towards his direction.

"are you kookie?" the staff asked.

jungkook nodded in confusion. the staff escorted him up the stage, and he saw taehyung waiting for him.

the crowd went wild when they saw jungkook.

taehyung went to him and held his hand.

"this boy is my special someone. he makes me happy and i'm glad that he chose me." taehyung said through the mic, staring at jungkook. "i know after this there will be lots of hates and stuff. but i'll still be by your side. i love you so much."

a teary-eyed jungkook widely smiled. "i love you too."

taehyung hugged jungkook and whispered into his ear, "you're graduating soon, right?"

"yeah, why?"

taehyung giggled. "nothing. i love love love you."

"i love love love you too, taetae hyung."

E N D

-----

(A/N: i'm sorry for the abrupt ending and i'm sorry for disappointing you. but i want to thank everyone who took their time to read this book. i think i might consider making a special chapter after things cool down. again thank you so much. love you! i purple you guys! 💜❤)