T W E N T Y - E I G H T

"to jungkook's first win!"

they were celebrating jungkook's win. yes, jungkook won the competition. and they're celebrating it at the cafe. yongguk closed it for a day, just to celebrate.

jungkook's mom went home early, to avoid any problems with his dad.

honestly, jungkook feels like all of this is a dream.

when his got called, announcing that he won, he couldn't believe it. youngjae had to push him in order for him to go on stage.

the crowd was roaring, and as jungkook received his prize, jungkook's mother was the first one to go on stage. his friends following him.

but taehyung wasn't there though, they had to go back because of theit schedule.

and taehyung doesn't know that he won.

"i'm proud of you jungkook." yongguk says, giving him a smile. "i was sad that i didn't get go watch though."

"it's okay, yongguk hyung. maybe next time." jungkook smiles back, eating a cake.

"wait, so there's a next time?" youngjae wiggles his eyebrows.

"maybe,"

"hyung! the crowd loved you! you're now more popular than ever!" kangmin exclaims.

"but i'm worried about... d-dad." jungkook mutters, biting on his bottom lip.

"don't be. we'll be here for you." himchan assures him, patting his shoulder.

zelo suddenly speaks up. "hobi hyung is texting me. asking me who won. should i tell him, jungkook?"

jungkook nodded.

"you're already texting each other, huh?" youngjae says, a smile plastered on his face.

"w-what? taehyung and jungkook is texting each other too!" zelo went back to his phone and started typing.

youngjae only chuckles. jongup and jisung on the other hand, is busy eating cake.

"KOOKIE-AH!!" a shout filled the cafe, startling jungkook and the others.

jungkook was tightly hugged by his bias. taehyung.

the other members are here too.

the cafe isn't that open so they don't need to worry about some news spreading that bts just visited a cafe and stuff.

"hi, taetae hyung." jungkook greeted, chuckling.

"CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!" bangtan sang loudly, jungkook's friends singing along too.

"thank you." jungkook's cheek hurt from smiling too much.

all of them celebrated together as if all of them are just friends. that bangtan isn't a famous kpop group that is celebrating with them.

jungkook smiled at the sight before him. he was really lucky to have all of them.

really lucky.