E L E V E N

After he shows taehyung some of his dancing videos, he was startled again when taehyung suddenly gasped dramatically.

"I still haven't called my hyungs! They'll be worried about me!" he exclaimed, hands flailing in every direction.

"Why don't you call them? And let them know where you are?"

"That's a good idea," the older reaches for his phone and called his hyungs.

jungkook smiles, still can't get over the fact that he's actually with his bias right now. Before he was just dreaming this, but now it's really happening.

"Yes, hyung... I'm sorry for running off like that. But I'm fine... No I'm not with a crazy fan..." taehyung glances at jungkook. "You'll come and get me later? Okay, okay... I get it. I'll text you the address. See you then, namjoon hyung."

The older ends the call and looks at the younger.

"jungkookie..." taehyung suddenly calls out.

"hmm?" jungkook hums in response.

"why'd you choose me as your bias?" he asks, seriously. "Am I not annoying to you? I'm not that good at singing and dancing... You could've picked someone else."

"I could've picked someone else. But I didn't." jungkook smiles at taehyung, and taehyung couldn't help but smile as well. "and you're not annoying, hyung. And you're good at singing and dancing."

"There's something about you that pulls me in. Kim Taehyung jjang!" jungkook made a thumbs up to taehyung while winking.

Taehyung giggles at jungkook's action. It made taehyung happy. He hasn't feel this way before with a fan.

But he has to admit that there's also something about jeon jungkook that keeps on pulling him in.