F O R T Y

"jungkook!" kangmin called out from behind the counter.

jungkook stopped wiping the tables and looked at the younger.

"your father is here,"

jungkook turned his gaze away from kangmin to his father, who just walked inside the cafe with an angry face.

"jeon jungkook, you're going home."

-----

*slap*

"what is the meaning of this jeon jungkook?!"

jungkook received another slap from his father when he didn't answer.

"answer me you disrespectful shit!"

"don't call him like that! he's your son!" mrs. jeon defended jungkook.

jungkook stared at the picture on his phone. a picture of him and yungho.

the angle looked like they were kissing.

who took the picture? he was sure that no one is inside the studio except for them.

"i don't have a son who's not obeying and respecting me. and i don't have a son who's gay!" mr. jeon coldly said, glaring at jungkook.

jungkook gritted his teeth, looking up at his father. "you clearly don't deserve any respect. and so what if i'm gay? you never cared anyway."

"what did you say?!" mr. jeon grabbed jungkook's arm. "i'm the reason why you're alive! you'll ruin my reputation!"

"ruin your reputation?" jungkook laughed bitterly. "i'll be glad to ruin it, old man."

in a second, jungkook is lying on the ground with a bleeding lip.

"you are not a member of this family anymore." mr. jeon stated, as he grabbed jungkook and pushed him outside. "you are nothing but a fucking disappointment in this family."

mrs. jeon tried to help her son but she was pushed inside by mr. jeon, closing the door behind them.

jungkook fell on the cold, wet ground as it rains.

he remained still, not minding the rain.

soon enough, tears began falling down his cheeks.

-----

"oh shit, is that really jungkook?"

"no it can't be."

"but it is jungkook. look,"

"we can't let taehyung see this."

"but it's spreading. he'll see it soon,"

the five members of bts gathered in their living room, talking about the picture of jungkook and yungho.

"taehyung will—"

"i will what?"

taehyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere with his newly dyed hair, startling the others.

"nothing!" all of the members, excluding yoongi, exclaimed.

taehyung frowned. "what are you all looking at? and why are you talking about me and kookie?"

"nothing..."

taehyung saw jimin glancing at his phone, so he grabbed it from jimin's hand.

"taehyung give it back!"

but it was too late. taehyung already saw it. he already saw the picture of jungkook and yungho.

tears filled taehyung's eyes as he felt his heart being stabbed.

"n-no..." he stuttered.

"t-taehyung..." jimin tried to reach out, but taehyung stepped back.

hot tears rolled down taehyung's cheeks as he returned jimin's phone.

he took deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. they are still in the place where they filmed their music video, and he doesn't want anyone to know that he's been crying.

but the picture remained on his mind, and it wasn't helping.

jimin couldn't help it. he went to taehyung and he hugged him tightly, letting the younger cry on his shoulder.

'k-kookie... why..?'