F O R T Y - F I V E

"taehyung-ah! wake up! hey!"

taehyung's eyes shot open and stared into jimin's eyes.

taehyung looked around and saw the members and their staffs around him.

then taehyung started to cry, jimin immediately hugged his friend.

"i-i had a d-dream... of j-jungkook. t-that he died... it felt so r-real." taehyung cried into jimin's shoulder. "i'm s-scared jimin..."

"shh... it's just a dream, taehyung. jungkook is still alive." jimin whispered, rubbing circles on taehyung's back.

"are we g-going to visit h-him today?"

"yes, we are. so stop crying and we'll go."

as soon as taehyung calmed down, they all got inside their van and went to the hospital.

-----

"poor, taehyung. he looks so tired here," daehyun commented looking at one of the recent pictures of taehyung.

'omo! V oppa what happened?'

'my baby looks so tired.'

'please rest oppa!'

'he was recently seen on the hospital with the rest of bts. i wonder what happened?'

'i hope nothing bad happened.'

"yah, daehyun, we should hurry. i want to see jungkook too." youngjae scolded.

"alright, alright." daehyun put his phone down and started to wipe the windows of the cafe.

daehyun noticed a familiar van stopping in front of the cafe. seokjin and namjoon got out of the van and walked inside the cafe.

daehyun greeted them with a smile.

"i would like to order a slice of strawberry cake. i'm hungry," seokjin complained, looking around the cafe.

"make that two." namjoon added.

"two slices of strawberry cake coming up!" kangmin exclaimed behind the counter.

"oh, youngjae, are you going to the hospital?" seokjin asked youngjae.

youngjae nodded. "yeah, after this."

"you can come with us. we're going there too."

"sure, thank you."

-----

as they entered the hospital, taehyung saw a familiar face. a face that he doesn't want to see.

"yungho..." taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

he marched towards yungho and his fist immediately collided with yungho's face.

yungho stumbled backwards, clearly shocked.

"you!" taehyung was ready to attack yungho again but namjoon and hoseok held him back. "what are you doing here, asshole?!"

yungho wiped the blood from his lips. "i'm here to visit kookie—"

"don't you call him that!" taehyung managed to break away from namjoon and hoseok's grip. he punched yungho on the face with so much strength that it made the boy fall on the floor.

"hey, taehyung calm down!" the others pulled the silver haired boy away from yungho.

yoongi turned to yungho, looking at the younger with his sharp eyes. "get the fuck out. and if i ever see you around jungkook, i'll make sure you can't dance again, fucker."

"yoongi, let's go." jimin grabbed yoongi's arm and pulled him, following the others.

-----

(A/n: don't worry. no one's gonna die. i guess?)