N I N E

"Hyung... Have you been drinking?" Jungkook asked again.

"Just a little," Taehyung answers, sitting on the grass.

Jungkook notices Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung is tired. He struggles keeping his eyes open.

"Hyung... I know this is kind of weird to ask but..." he hesitated for a moment until he finally says, "Do you want to stay at my house? It's not far from here..."

Taehyung looks up at him and stares.

It made Jungkook shy and uncomfortable in his gaze. "I-I mean if you only w-want to."

"Let's go then," Taehyung stands up and Jungkook nods.

~~~~~

They arrive at Jungkook's house.

Jungkook opened the lights and saw a note at the dining table.

'I left some food for you. Just heat it up. Love, Mom'

He looks over at Taehyung who sat on the couch.

"Hyung, do you want to sleep?" he asks the older. Taehyung hummed in response.

He leads Taehyung to his room and regrets it after Taehyung sees a ton of poster on the wall. Mostly him.

Taehyung chuckles, "I'm your bias huh?"

Jungkook blushes, "Y-Yeah."

Taehyung tiredly lies down on the bed with closed eyes.

"I'll just let you sleep here." Jungkook turns the lights off. "Goodnight hyung."

But before he leaves the room, Taehyung speaks up.

"But where are you gonna sleep?" Taehyung opens one eye while hugging a pillow.

"Living room,"

Taehyung groans and shakes his head. "You can sleep here,"

Jungkook's eyes widened again, his tummy felt weird and his heart beating really fast.

"B-But hyung—"

"It's actually fine with me." Taehyung smiles. "I'm not used to sleeping alone. Come on."

Even though he's hesitant, he lies down beside Taehyung.

He bites his lip when Taehyung suddenly cuddles with him. Taehyung is awfully close to him and it's making Jungkook crazy.

But it made Jungkook smile too. How lucky can he be? Sleeping beside his bias and talked to him like they're friends for a long time.

Jungkook closes his eyes. He will remember this moment because he knows that this will not happen again. This is like a once in a lifetime happening for him. So he'll surely remember this.