T W E N T Y - F I V E

it was the day of the competition. jungkook's mom helped on getting him ready for the competition. (A/N: pic at the top)

she even let jungkook wear blue contacts. behind them was youngjae and daehyun, they were both nervous. more nervous than jungkook.

"daehyun hyung, youngjae hyung," kangmin called out innocently. the hyungs immediately turned to the younger.

"yes, kangmin?" both of them asked at the same time.

"jungkook hyung is the one who's going to sing. not you. so why are you nervous?" the hyungs blinked twice at kangmin's question.

zelo, himchan and jongup laughed at their faces, yongguk chuckling at the back.

jungkook let out a little giggle too before observing his reflection in the mirror.

'wow... is this me? it doesn't look like me. well, finally i look human.' jungkook thought to himself.

"i can't believe this. i'll be hearing you sing." jungkook turns to his mom who's eyes are getting teary every second.

"hey, mom... come on, don't cry." he holds his mom's hand and squeezed it gently.

"i'm glad to be here," his mom admits, sniffing and wiping the tears away.

"everyone! we will start at 5 minutes!" one of the staffs shouted.

mrs. jeon kissed jungkook on the forehead. "alright, i'll be in the crowd. give it your best, my cute bunny."

jungkook smiles. "i will mom."

his mom leaves along with his friends, but youngjae decided to stay.

"what will you sing, jungkook?"

"it's a secret." he glances at his phone, expecting a text from someone in particular, but sighed when he saw nothing.

"i guess he's busy."

-----

(A/N: i'll be focusing on My Photographer because the story is almost done, so expect slow updates on this one. sorry)